Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

That’s the worst apology I’ve ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Wasn’t his only push a curveball where he ended up getting destroyed by Samoa Joe before the match started?
E: Looking at his Twitter I actually wouldn’t mind him playing himself as a self-deluded comedy jobber.

PASS THE MASH fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Feb 10, 2018

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

When Daniel Bryan tweets you realize how badly his words would come off if not spoken by Daniel Bryan

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

sleepwalkers posted:

Yeah, Enzo is absolutely lovely Soundcloud or Train Station Mixtape dude at best. I don't like Lil Pump or his fellow Lillians, but they are miles better than this poo poo.

He is legitimately better than Lil Pump. Uzi shouldn't even be in this discussion though.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

They wanted him to come out after Brock hurt Kurt Angle. Brooklyn is still gonna hate him.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

TV Zombie posted:

There's been Taka, Hakushi, Something Suzuki, Kaientai, Rock, Headbangers, Rikishi among others I'm forgetting...hmm..seems ok but could be better?

I think Samoans tend to be in their own little category in wrestling.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I’m just amazed somebody got mad at Bix and Bix isn’t in the wrong

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Hoss Corncave posted:

This just made me imagine Braun running into Suzuki in the crowd while searching and both Sheamus and Cesaro responding with terrified "Please no anyone but him" responses.

As for Tanahashi, he just makes me think he just wants to wrestle everyone and everywhere whenever he can. He's like a more mature/less insane version of Ibushi.

Just imagine if Suzuki’s music started playing.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Sasha recently commented on Corey's (now presumably ex) wife's instagram page. Expressing support for Carmella (and probably by proxy, Graves).

:psyduck:

Those are fan/rp accounts. Come on man.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I was hoping Braun would murder this dude

https://www.instagram.com/p/BumNoCmgIOS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1axjtmtparyu8

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Hellblazer187 posted:

So is there like anyone at all who liked JBL or thought he was a good or interesting WWE champion? I'm having trouble thinking of a lamer champion in the modern era.

Better than Jinder.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

I'm still hoping against hope McGregor comes down with Becky

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Hot take: Rusev is at the appropriate place on the card on SDL.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

It's probably about half that they were more woke, and half that as Meltzer said, people won't boo their childhood. Someone doing an impression of the guy from their childhood who was a bad man, sure, but when Real American starts, a lot of people are 8 years old in their PJs again.

They should give Baron Corbin “Real American” imo

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

DarkstarIV posted:

Yeah for reference, Brennan Williams has been in NXT for pretty much 6 years now and I don't think he's made a single TV appearance. Mansoor has been in NXT for 1.5 years now, and his only appearance on TV was him losing in a squash match.

It's been three years. Which is a long time but not insane.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

The NJPW English Announce Team is the best commentary team in pro-wrestling today, though the AEW Team is also very good.

With rocky, I agree. Without, eh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

He apologized and had kept his nose clean since