Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Another Person posted:

Tho Matt Hardy has done some terrible bullshit in his past, his current wrestling persona rules and he is doing good with it

Isn't that because he's actually gotten off the drugs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

C. Everett Koop posted:

In 18 months he'll be yesterday's news and all the teens and preteens and tweens or whatever will be onto the next star, some 14 y/o named chaz who's sole schtick is badly lip-syncing to music videos and not having a gender identity. Also Let's Plays.

They will make a quarter-billion in one year.

The nukes cannot fly soon enough.

Ah yes, bad lip-synching. Truly a special hell that not even blatant racism and deep disrespect for an entire people and culture could not hope to prepare us for.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

But... Little Kazu the phone pervert is his best friend... :ohdear:

He shows his friendship with pranks, like ditching his best friend and leaving him behind.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He lost in part 1 too.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

HHH is supposedly crazy high on every vaguely significant NXT callup.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

https://twitter.com/rainmakerXokada/status/1022660008566173704

Okada's feud with Rocky is one of the best non tournament stories in the G1

That's because it's part of the best tournament story. The adventures of Weird Kazu.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Low Desert Punk posted:

gently caress this cop lmao

I think he's an ex-cop these days.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Hoss Corncave posted:

I think I'm fully in the GO ACE! camp now for Wrestle Kingdom.

Really it's strange that it took this long.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

shiksa posted:

yeah weirdo lil kazu is so much more appealing to me than the rainmaker, greatest champ ever kazu

They’re the same person. One just has less balloons.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Skipper may be a huge nerd and giant dork but I am not certain he is a weeaboo.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

To be fair i'd also put more effort into wishing Happy Birthday to John Cena than to Shane Mcmahon.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

It will never not be funny to me how WWE occasionally pushes itself as anti-WWE.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I mean if they treat it like refusing to go to Raw they could freeze the contract or whatever they did to PAC and are doing to Sasha.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

They save more money by having the Talent make their own way and then make more money from starting a show about the Talent travelling to events.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

In a way you have to feel for Ricochet. Even with all the boot licking he’ll only ever amount to being Hunter’s 2nd favourite son.

It’s tragic really.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Mr. Swoon posted:

Jericho is dumb as gently caress, and puts people as dumb as or dumber than him on his show. Just last Friday he had on a dude who insisted that Elvis' drug habit was a part of the MK-Ultra program. Am I happy with him having Beavis Trump on his show? Hell no. Do I see how someone this dumb and sheltered would let his producers book Fredo? I sure do!

The key thing to remember is that all pro wrestlers are dumb as gently caress. Even David Starr. Even Zack Sabre Jr! Yes, he too is dumb as gently caress!

I dunno they seem ok.

Maybe it's because I follow some Japanese wrestling and the bits I see translated of their social media aren't really about politics but I feel there's a lot of good and decent wrestlers out there. But whenever the topic comes up about some wrestler that is pretty well liked also being lovely, there's always a lot of discussion about how all wrestlers suck actually or are just very stupid and it feels like deflection.

Not to say that's what people intend to do, but I don't think it really helps the conversation any when people are like "All wrestlers are stupid. What can you do?".

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

People absolutely complain about the Fiend.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

As if they needed to convince him of anything. Especially as the story goes he apparently started saying it as a riff on Ospreay.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Can't believe there's people out there who don't think the KOF crossover is extremely good.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Crapple! posted:

Kenny went back and forth with these guys but since deleted some of the tweets. He took a shot at Seth Rollins to someone who had him as their avatar. It was super lame imo

Sounds like Kenny on twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Lid posted:

Sakisama is 100% going to be the wests new obsession after Maki Itoh.

I dunno about that. I mean, she's french......