Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Cool. Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Shine posted:

Yeah. Raw is kinda annoying to attend live because they do weird poo poo to account for commercial breaks. Like, someone will start their entrance, get into the ring, then the music and lights fade, they stand around for a minute, then the music and lights come back on and they go back to posing on the turnbuckles or whatever.

That sounds excessively unfun. You'd think there would be better ways to spend a commercial break than loving around like that.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

MrBling posted:

NEW

DAY

SOCKS

This is the happiest announcement of my life

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Lil Naitch gonna be in the Rumble you guys

That would be a suprise rumble entry that would make me pop like corn in a movie theater.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Thauros posted:

I had no clue Joe vs. Okada ever happened. I'm actually surprised a NJPW young boy who was doing gently caress all in TNA was as prominently featured as he was.

Also, as I've never been much of a TNA watcher I forgot all about the Bucks' name there until I saw this.

Edit: :lol: Jon Moxley was there and didn't even merit a picture

These guys have come so far! And Teddy... Teddy was there, too1

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Aww Moose, don't do that

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

astrollinthepork posted:

She's right though

She is right. The thing is, there hasn't been any "social experiment."

There's being trans, and there's social experiments. And those aren't mutually exclusive things.

That said, I still enjoy old Madusa/Alundra matches. I'm just gonna ignore that I deeply disagree with her politics

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

A lot? Like, one dude in WWE and Indy bros?

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Agghhhh the wheezing after makes me so uncomfortable

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
So Shane Kody is a guy that's been in the Bay Area wrestling scene for 30(ish) years, and I was compelled to find this instagram post after seeing Swoggle trying to be edgy on an indy show poster

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVTSNodALQU/

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

DrVenkman posted:

And I think before that Jerry Sadowitz told numerous jokes about Saville. Hell as a kid I remember other kids telling jokes about not being left alone with Saville.

AFAIK isn't there a general belief that Saville was basically being protectedby some BBC higher ups? I remember reading about it, and I fell into a rabbit hole of conspiracy theories about the entire British Nobility being kiddy diddlers, so I don't have a lot of solid knowledge about the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
You think they'll let Matt Riddle wrestle in NXT barefoot?