Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Surely he can hook up with Russo and the two bitter failures can complain about Meltzer together. That or he can sit on a stoop with a bottle of MD20/20 and rant about Meltzer to passerby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Sister Abigail gives him tendies and dew when he gets fired up online.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

rovert rapidly posting boring rear end, no-news tweets to move on from Abbey mania. Why would you try to move on so quickly from something so huge and monumental on twitter

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Cavauro posted:

i thought you all were talking about abbey laith

abbey laith quitting couldn't even dominate twitter for 3 minutes because no one cares

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Wrestling reporting is ready for another Scotsman vs The Scoopsmen campaign

It would be too easy to fool Meltzer, not even a challenge. Remembering when he posted about WWE's new Intermission Ppv.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Gamemaster Anthony's birthday....the wrestling fourth wall has been shattered....

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Don't joke about Arn because it's very serious and you'll feel bad, also Corey Graves' wife is the one responsible for him cheating. Got it. I bet Bray's wife is to blame too huh?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

rovert posted:

This is tremendously funny.

Take your cryptic horseshit to the national enquirer gossip page

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Dean Ambrose continues to have the only truly good wrestling twitter account

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Cool. I don't want to see him wrestle anywhere.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Undertaker is a verified never nude

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

You can feel when it's real baby

https://twitter.com/real1/status/1116343394283008000

CaZXL lol

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

IcePhoenix posted:

are we really not laughing at nZo over CazXL

because nZo loving lmao

It took me a few times before I realized the name of their tag team is "FreeAgentZ," I was confused why they would say they were free agency.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

rovert posted:

Dijack is someone I genuinely like personally and have a bunch of mutual friends with. Bums me out he's doing or has been saddled with the "Rare Breed" moniker and is account is tweeting stuff like this:

https://twitter.com/DijakovicWWE/status/1116399273917276161

How insanely boring. Getting Hade Vansen vibes.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

CM Punk wouldn't be running tight on money would he? What do my knuckles say?!

REFU NDME

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Normally I feel bad for the big untalented goobers that get pushed even though they're still green, then WWE quickly loses interest in them and they're left to flounder.

Not Lars, I'll enjoy watching his main roster implosion.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I'm always amused by how many loving belts there are and how much I've forgotten about almost all of them or who holds them.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Everyone get your CazXL shirts

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

For all the poo poo I give WWE T-Shirts, this is so much worse.

They're all pretty terrible. But the WWE Enzo Meatballs one was quite bad too.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Fritz did a pretty good job of burying his family. Now Big Show on the other hand.....

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Pretty bold for a wrestler as mediocre as Dustin to claim he's making wrestling great again. That Cody/Dustin WWE match was a barn burner.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Love the WCW thing where we continually point out that we are bleeding out viewers, the product is horrendous, and no one wants to watch it. Feuds based on this definitely make me want to tune in. I love watching dog poo poo television that insults me for viewing it.

We are getting close to Scott Steiner WCW territory, hope someone takes the mic and just rambles about Vince being an old man with titties and how WWE sucks rear end for 20 minutes, then gets suspended with pay.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

record low ratings and her nazi loving boyfriend?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Oh yeah. Whole lotta mentally ill folk on Twitter obsessed with Meltzer and Alvarez. I think they're even more pathetic than wrestler role play accounts because at least those people seem to be having fun.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The observer is a product that requires a paid sub, as are many of the audio shows. Not only are they posting clips of stuff out of context, but they are stealing from Dave's pocket while riling up folks and trying to get them to harass Dave.

There's also people who post huge screenshots of the observer on twitter as soon as it comes out.

SCOOP THIEVES! Dishonorable and shameful. Just because no one will pay them for scoops doesn't give them allowance to steal from the premiere scoopsmen.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

You don't need Steiner math to know the Shoney's breakfast buffet is the best deal in town.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Someone also posted Mickie James' nudes around the locker room. Also Batista harassed Shelly Martinez into quitting when she wouldn't sleep with him but he was funny as the green space man so we all like and forgive him for it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I haven't played any of these new fangled games because I'm not a cheater and insist on unlocking all the hidden characters in WCW Nitro for PSX the legit way instead of a code. Only about 23 more to go.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I can't imagine anything sadder than your last written words being ones from Ricky Gervais. God drat

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Kevin Nash understands the leverage and value that labor has in a capitalist economy and works it to the fullest
Also he has a fan club of older ladies that he meets with sometimes and rips anyone who dares to make fun of them or cast any shade on them.
I like Kevin Nash.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Man I wish Twitter existed while WCW was going down in flames too

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Hellblazer187 posted:

uh huh. I've never seen Payton Royce wrestle either before or after her operation, but I'd kind of imagine that it would impact your ability to work as a wrestler. Without knowing (or honestly caring that much) exactly what Dave said, it seems weird to drag on him for it. But Seth is an idiot so whatever.

Dave was trying to be very diplomatic about saying "Since her breast augmentation, her in-ring work is even worse than before." By trying to phrase it like he did, it came off as a body shaming thing where WWE obviously instructed all their talent to pile onto him for internet points. That will teach him to try to use nuance, he should just come out and say she sucks in the future.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Why don't they try not presenting a terrible wrestling product instead of instructing their talent to make tweets?

Or why doesn't Vince himself cut the poo poo and start arguing directly? I wanna see him ranting with twitter eggs about how WWE is better than ever

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

He shouldn't label those videos CM PUNK STYLE because his elbow drop is actually much, much better.

Woop woop

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

This is Amazing Red and this is jump neck first onto table and tacks. This is for the Juggalos and Juggalettes. Don't try this at home. Whoop whoop

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Tomahawk posted:

When the whole story comes out you’ll see why MJF did what he did. He had little choice.

Speaking of, Alicia Fox still has a job. Why?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Why does Alicia Fox have a loving job? Like, even before putting other performers at risk by showing up inebriated, why does Alicia Fox have a job?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Fox has been in the WWE system since 06. I take back anything negative I said. Holy hell. I can't even imagine being part of WWE for 12+ years and only being 33 and the effects that has on one's self.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Starting to think Kojima and Bread Club are the only good things to ever come from pro wrestling and twitter. All the WWE wrestlers need to delete their embarrassing accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Nothing appeals to the coveted teen demographic like old people posting embarrassing in-character tweets on crusty rear end Twitter. WWE knows its audience.