Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Sean Waltman is only 5 years older than AJ Styles but based on the generations they rose to prominence in, they might as well be 30 years apart in my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Pounded in the rear end by the Physical Manifestation of the Immense Apathy I Experience Whilst Watching a Dolph Ziggler Match

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Wrestlers should be themselves on twitter because when they role play and taunt each other it's absolutely awful and cringe inducing. Becky Lynch's twitter reads like an e-fed promo from 2000 these days.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Kayfabe needs to be dead on twitter. Get rid of the pathetic e-fed role play. Twitter is reserved for REAL beefs and dunks like Janela murdering Cody Hall and his slap fight with nZo.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

A lateral move from Sinclair and Bully Ray to WWE

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

If you don't like Vampiro rippin' big farts, you don't like good commentary. Simple as that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEd5GisVgY

Somethin's gonna happen indeed

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The movie is out and done with. Kabuki Warriors are nothing and don't need her. Fire Paige already. Just a train wreck top to bottom.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

90s WWF face champs:
•The fuckin' Hulkster, who is gonna strap all us Hulkamaniacs to his back and slam Andre onto a fault line
•The MACHO Man, who you know somethin, might just be a little insane? You probably don't want to get on his bad side.
•The ULTIMATE Warrior, who is gonna load up the rocket ship and demolish everyone in his path
•The Excellence of Execution, a guy who knows he's the best drat grappler regardless of size and will beat them with his technical skills
•Cold Stoned Steve Austin, who doesn't take poo poo from anyone, not even his own boss, and will kick your rear end for annoying him.
• The Monster Mankind, who still has fans despite being a lunatic, because everyone knows he's tough as poo poo and will never stop coming until you drat near kill him.

WWE Modern Era Face Champs:
A bunch of sub 6-foot whiners who vanity search themselves on twitter and cry if people don't like their matches.

The state of this fuckin' business. No wonder no one wants to watch this poo poo

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Daniel Bryan continues to rule and be a compelling character on WWE TV. Please point me to the last time Daniel Bryan cried about his star ratings or because the audience reacted "wrong" to him. And he doesn't undercut his character with his Twitter somehow, even when a heel.

I dunno, the internet has led to a lot of good in regards to wrestling and the people working within it. But man, face or heel, vanity searching your own matches is a level of lame that didn't exist pre-Internet.

Tato fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Aug 13, 2019

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Most WWE characters do the best when they "turn into the skid" and acknowledge their issues. The "I'm the SHOW STEALER" thing from Dolph has been done 10 times before. I want to see a "HEEL ZIGGLER!" that acknowledges how much he sucks. That gloats in the fact that he's still here taking up TV time, still being mediocre, refusing to be flushed like a little nugget. That subjects us to bad stand-up until someone kills him

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

gently caress Batista. All the harassment stuff is back on the table for noted sex pest Dave Bautista. Dustin deserves a jacket over anyone. This whole industry is bankrupt and devoid of humor over a mediocre steakhouse

Dustin come to a Ponderosa or the few remaining Quincy's

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Getting good old "Scotsman vs the net reporter" vibes.

https://twitter.com/withwrestler/status/1162250932836417536?s=21

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DoctorGonzo posted:

Jordynne views on wrestling are idiotic and from the way she speak about her own industry she would be better suited as an actress
Cornette Is a loving madman

Ditto. Jim Cornette is really stupid and well beyond playing a "gimmick," dude is straight up hurtful at this point.

As for Grace, I can see why someone stuck on a wrestling show no one watches would want to re-classify their job title to make it look better on their resume.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DoctorGonzo posted:

It's profesional wrestling

Obviously.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

why does dbs want to associate himself with The Ascension

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I think WWE would push the younger looking super great guy who they already encourage to call out Goldberg and Lesnar over a terminally injured guy who lasted 1 week on RAW before getting injured and whose injury hosed up a major NXT storyline.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Aw man. The action figure dude supports blue lives matter :( Scratch that trigger itch

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Kylie's privacy should be of the utmost importance here, that's why I and other sccopsmen constantly bring this up and won't let it go. Because we care very much about her as an individual, not the fact that we have a scoop you don't. I won't tell you what happened, because I really care about Kylie and her privacy, I'm just going to hint at it and keep bringing it up all the time because I care about her privacy so much and don't want people asking about it.

I don't want to lay my cards on the table at the moment because I care about her privacy and that I know something you don't know.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Don't disparage Brother Bruti. Need to get around to reading his book som eday, probably a fun bit of horseshit

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

He's also smart enough to keep upping the amount of RTs and likes he needs to do stunts. He's no mark, don't work for free

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The only good wrestler is Daniel Bryan, same as always.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Not knowing anything about a wrestler, but assuming the worst and making GBS threads on them is the god given right of every internet wrestling fan and I'll fight to the death for it. Also, you're right in making GBS threads on them like 96% of the time anyway so it works out.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

If it didn't work for Luke Harper, why does Mike think it would work for him? They don't fire ANYONE these days outside of people who commit crimes.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

boxcarhobo posted:

i bet he gets future endeavored quick as gently caress if he starts organizing and lobbying for better rights/working conditions!

This is a really good idea no wrestler has tried yet. Start leaving flyers about unionizing and worker's rights backstage. Tweet about the independent contractor horseshit.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Dustin better maintain kayfabe and tweet about how much harder it is for him to play Breath of the Wild now

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Ryan Satin is a huge dumb piece of poo poo who loves to lick the boots of Vince McMahon and Joe Arpaio.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

As someone who found Derrick Bateman and EC3 pretty funny and clever at times, the last thing in the world I want is "serious" EC3

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I have Tommy Dreamer trading cards from the old ECW figures and the back of them talks about Tommy's "matinee idol" good looks. I cherish them and agree 110%

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Cavauro posted:

if you had to choose one big dave to get an account, which one would it be?

I want Dave to join and do a curl each time he reads a bad post.

Incidentally, if he did this same routine for the WON Message Boards he would be the swolest man alive

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

I regards to the Jericho thing, I assume everyone has recognized he’s a piece of poo poo now and so no one posted it.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Jericho loves having an “open mind” and inviting Trump kids, flat earthers and other psychos on his podcast. You know, just “asking questions” and stuff. Tweet a video at him that tries to explain racial injustice and you end up blocked though. How odd. It’s almost as if Chris Jericho is a huge piece of poo poo.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Also AEW and tons of wrestlers still use PWT for their merch, who have proven themselves multiple times over to be awful people and even deleted some stuff complaining about their store getting damaged.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Look at the adjective, motherfuckers.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

She’s been dropping N bombs on twitter and posting racist poo poo constantly. Attacks on Impact are the least of her problems.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What the gently caress

It was posted yesterday before NXT aired, the implication being that he would win the title without a contract and leave like Punk.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

It’s like a Neutralizer except instead of sucking it looks kinda cool. Doesn’t Riddle bust out a similar move sometimes?

Mongo was an innovator of offense.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

The coolest thing about Mongo is some people figuring that Flair must have hated having him forced into the Horsemen by WCW, when it turns out he absolutely loves Mongo because he drinks/parties as hard as Flair does. Flair seems to still be friends with him and was gushing all over him on his short-lived podcast. Mongo is a truer horseman than most.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Man, UK UT and Kane sold a lot for the UK Nasty Boyz

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Zack Ryder has shown more potential and accomplished much more than Shawn Spears even with WWE hating his guts and kneecapping him every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Ian Ziering is a better worker and more over than anyone in that match will ever be