Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

i can overlook a lot of things, but not wanting to punch steven crowder in the face is unforgivable. gently caress you aj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status...9869783041?s=20

Lol

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Best, White Christian

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

just wait until the first chris benoit esque scenario that is determined to have been caused by a long career of taking chops

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

handicap match vs fentanyl and CTE

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Abroham Lincoln posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEGraves/statu...253365722144768

this tweet was a week ago but it seems especially relevant

And now I must bid you adieu, mad online and tweet fights

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

I did 3000 puffs of cocaine and injected a pound of mushrooms and Iím still here you fuckers!!!!

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

El Gallinero Gros posted:

On brand for the rest of his wrestling career.

Pretty sure he named his NXT/WWE character after Michael Graves, the replacement for Glen Danzig on the Misfits that everyone hated, who then went on The Daily Show trying to claim that, actually, it's cool for punks to be conservative (he'd proudly voted for W).

That is way more knowledge of punk than I'd give Corey credit for

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Yeah Corey Graves already proved last week heís loving trash. gently caress him

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

I still donít see how ďPunk paid a lot of money for the Amman trial legal defense and then stopped covering it after a whileĒ makes him some sort of huge rear end in a top hat just because he made some promise to cover legal fees of an unknown amount

They obviously had some sort of falling out after he had already covered hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. Iíd say he did his part in a lovely situation

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at Feb 20, 2019 around 05:42

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

LividLiquid posted:

When you're the reason your friend is getting sued because you slandered a doctor on his podcast, and then you promise said friend you'll make good by paying the legal fees, yes, it does make you an rear end in a top hat to suddenly change your mind when you have millions and your friend, who would not be in any trouble were it not for you, does not.

I didnít realize Punk forced Cabana to have him on, let Punk talk about his time in WWE, then edit the episode, and then publish the episode.

It was a bad situation for both of them to be in

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Blank Check starring Colt Cabana

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Like Iím sure CM Punk banked a few million during his WWE run but for someone who is mostly unemployed, a half a million is probably a large percentage of however much he had left from his run.

Heís obviously not broke but I donít think he was in any position to spend unlimited cash like WWE was doing to gently caress them both over

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Gumball Gumption posted:

The really lovely part is that Punk convinced Cabana to fight the lawsuit and told him he's be covered and they would work with Punk's attorney. If Cabana had taken down the podcast when WWE demanded it they most likely would never of gone to court. Punk then had some falling out with Cabana after Cabana did him the favor of the podcast and helping him fight the legal battle.

Well both of them are really loving stupid if they were ever in a position to avoid the lawsuit once the threat was established

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Has there ever been a problem on twitter that couldnít just be solved by Logging Off

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

ICHIBAHN posted:

That bailey thing is nefarious as gently caress. They're such a trash company.

Please sir no politics I just want to enjoy my wrestling

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Midnightghoul posted:

Their indy name can be The Throwbacks either referencing their former name The Revival or their penchant for injuries

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

please do not remind me that ryback exists

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Are there more than like 10 people who would subscribe to this

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

forkboy84 posted:

What on earth does Bully Ray add to ROH at this point?

Not at risk of getting poached by another company

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Brennan and Manny are absolutely going to be big stars, this is WWE

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Phenix Rising posted:

I'm so confused. What do either of these tweets have to do with his mother?

Beth is kayfabe his mom

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Tato posted:

CM Punk wouldn't be running tight on money would he? What do my knuckles say?!

REFU NDME

he's a billionaire according to some

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

coconono posted:

USADA and UFC's enforcement of uniform rules for drug test violations is sketchy at best.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

I donít remember, what did he do

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

nvm

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at May 1, 2019 around 08:25

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Granted I have no idea for sure, but I don't see AEW being big on doing deathmatches and ultraviolent gory stuff. Maybe a bit more "color" in contrast with the more sanitized WWE style, stuff that's more reminiscent of the old-school feds like JCP-era NWA, but not the "slamming people through burning tables on top of a pile of light tubes and thumbtacks" kinda stuff. So if Mox does sign with AEW, I wouldn't worry that he's going back to doing those kind of things. I think he would rather have stories and characters that are a bit more realistic and intense, and not the "hokey poo poo" he had to do in WWE.

I mean, they definitely hired Jimmy Havoc, Joey Janela, Darby Allin, and now potentially Mox with some kind of alternative style in mind, and theyíve said they embrace all forms of wrestling. Not for TV Iíd imagine, but a deathmatch here and there on PPV seems likely

Also based on what Iíve seen you really donít wanna pay Jimmy Havoc for his wrestling ability

Tomahawk fucked around with this message at May 1, 2019 around 10:58

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Chris James 2 posted:

And most of the rest are owned by his family who support him

Its not like they haven't turned on him in the past. This family is always fighting.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Luchadores are braver than any troop

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

I thought Masada was a japanese, erm never mind

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Next year WWE will begin their new revenue model which includes hiring an entirely racist roster and fining them to cover production costs for shows

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

Who wants to email Mars with me

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

There are people who are good at talking about wrestling and make money from it like Dave and Bryan and then there are people who post on Twitter all day about them like jilted lovers because they wish they could make a living talking about wrestling.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

tao of lmao posted:

The fact heís a lovely human being aside, everyone should delete their twitter accounts. The site is poison trash.

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

coconono posted:

Sasha is sleeping with Moxley?

We donít know the other side of it, but Renee probably deserved it

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

DarkstarIV posted:

Hey guys. I think Dave is a pretty cool fellow.

https://twitter.com/DaveBautista/st...315768550273024

What he means is his mom helped him when he was ďbrokeĒ and ďhomelessĒ after leaving WWE

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

hosed up of Cena to take my wifeís side in our argument about groceries earlier with that tweet

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

bradzilla posted:

which one of you is the most woke

Iím not gonna do the emotional labor of figuring this out for you but itís me

Tomahawk
Aug 12, 2003

HE KNOWS

https://twitter.com/jysexton/status...8152483840?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU