Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
We're never going to know the real story, but given his fiancee's now deleted postings I'm going to call it and say this was the ol' sexting plus iMessage sync to your home iPad combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
Bubba will also wax rhapsodic at times about how he cares about the business, people who don't shouldn't be there, etc so I think he's playing whatever side is convenient for calling marks marks that day.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
Also given his family lol if some egg thinks he's going to fall for some weakass "heritage not hate" poo poo

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003

Dias posted:

That's just Mass Effect: Andromeda sponsored content.

Bioware animation would explain Linda's stunner sell

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
Nia's fate is to be a charming person who stands out as an attraction, doesn't need the belt, and whose alignment flips to the opposite of whoever needs to be threatened/shined up that day. The Big Show spot isn't a bad living, and I think her gear is fine--my wife watched the women's match at mania cold and immediately got the story they were trying to tell with Nia as a video game boss/force of nature

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

isn't bullying notorious in japanese wrestling?

More hazing and savage physical abuse than classical "bullying," I think

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
her gimmick is "tattoos that were popular a decade ago"

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
oh cool we're in the photoshop jokes part of the promo cycle. I look forward to 20 minutes of "Baron Corbin is gay" puns next week on TV

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
I’m gonna make a name for myself being mad at people for using the Thesz press as a transition move. He was the greatest of all time! Austin killed the business!

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003

Ryback got a multi year run in the big time, at least. Ki hasn’t figured out wrestling’s a work yet

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Imagine a room with TJP and Lawler talking to each other. Just imagine that conversation.

“so it’s ACTUALLY about ethics in games journalism...”

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

I think it's more that people are making the connection between the two things that debuted last night. An underground fighting ring and a destructive counterculture group being linked is very Fight Club. And any reference Vince makes needs to be 20 years old anyway

I’m reasonably sure the destructive counterculture group is a reference he gets because Fox News is on in the office 24/7

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
“Being mean to the interviewer” is a weird but in a world where it is very clear assholes love seeing themselves on TV

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
Kowloon isn’t going under, but they are sitting on an immense amount of real estate on Rt 1 and the kids of that family are just going to flip it for eight figures so someone can build a mixed-use condo mall (just like the Hilltop has)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
When you’re a publicly traded company dependent on the independent contractor business model you are going to avoid saying things like “he was fired for getting sick” or “we exert control over our not-employees outside of business hours”