Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Writer Cath posted:

Here's Wade Barrett with some bears.

Are those in his house? It almost looks like someones house. Did Wade Barrett personally kill and stuff a Polar and Grizzly bear and displays them in his house?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

VogeGandire posted:

Call it guys. What are we saying it is?

Here comes the money, dolla dolla.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
You know they can always film a new segment and just cram it right in there.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

sportsgenius86 posted:

Slut-shaming, etc. It's a stupid term and I understand the desire of some to have it go away forever, but the proportion to which it's blown on here is just part of the Great Goon Race to be the most progressive poster.

Slut-shaming was hilarious because the context is to defend a woman. I've had enough of Zacks hooker-bashing! This prostitute-defaming needs to stop.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gatts posted:

Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, John Cena, and Daniel Bryan.

:gay:

The Rock, Roman Reigns

We're.. ignoring the girls right.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Tweets to Paul from wrestlers, someone else compiled them and I nicked their hard work

William Regal: "Very sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer.My best wishes to his family.A lovely man and my friend.RIP."

Howard Finkel: "Saddened to learn of the passing of Paul Bearer (William Moody). He was a unique, one of a kind individual both in and out of the ring. RIP"

Rikishi: "You will be missed by so & I will never forget when we bust a move together my brother #RIPPAULBEARER."

MVP: "The scary man with the strange voice. Rest In Power Paul Bearer..."

Shane Helms: "Saddened to hear about the passing of Wrestling Legend @wweURNiverse Glad I got to see ya one last time just recently Paul. Bless your fam."

Mickie James: "Very sad to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away tonight... My thoughts, prayers, & heart go out to his family, friends & loved ones... RIP"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "Paul Bearer/William Moody, you taught me so much. It truly saddens me to hear about this! I Love You, and I thank you eternally! RIP"

The Miz: "Just found out Paul Bearer died tonight. He was always so nice when I talked to him. My thoughts n prayers are w/ his family #RIPPaulBearer"

Hulk Hogan: "Very sad about Paul Bearer,he was a great person and one of the original boys,he was what made wrestling great much love much respect HH"

Michael Cole: "So sad. We lost a great person and a wonderful man today. Rest in peace paul bearer. God bless his family and Godspeed."

Jim Ross: "Just informed via http://wwe.com Paul Bearer aka Percy Pringle passed away earlier today. I have no other details. RIP old friend."

Zeb Colter (Dutch Mantell): "RIP PAUL BEARER. GREAT MANAGER. WONDERFUL MAN."

Diamond Dallas Page: "Sad to hear of the passing of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)... Not a nicer man in the biz. RIP bro"

Triple H: "Rest in peace, Paul Bearer. You will never be forgotten. There will never be another. #PaulBearer"

Tyson Kidd: "Sad to hear about the passing of Paul Bearer. One of the best managers of all time. Pretty sure EVERYONE has tried imitating his voice"

Shawn Michaels: "I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Paul Bearer. Our prayers go out to him and his family. God Bless!!"

Goldust: "Very sad! God be with william moody's family! God protect the moody family, please. Prayers sent. So sad"

@BretHart
Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me.

Ezekiel Jackson: "#RIPPaulBearer didn't get to spend much time with him but the one day at lunch in Calgary will go in my book if I ever wrote one. #Godspeed"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "You always spoke very highly of me and I can not thank you enough for that! That you! #RIPPaulBearer"

Justin Roberts: "Very sad night. RIP Paul Bearer, a man I grew up watching on tv and was lucky enough to have later on, as a friend."

Ted DiBiase Jr: "Losing one of our own @WWE feels like losing a family member. Thank you for the memories Paul! God Bless #RIPPaulBearer"

Tara: "I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace"

Michelle McCool: "#RIPPaulBearer ....you always made me smile. Great entertainer, even better man! We love you & will forever miss you! God bless..."

Shane Helms: "I've never heard one bad thing said about Paul. In this biz, that's extremely rare. It says a lot about the man."

Sean Waltman: "I'm so at a loss right for words right now. I've known him since 1995 & I can't get myself together enough to write anything at the moment."

Stephanie McMahon: "#RIPPaulBearer"

Dixie Carter: "Our condolences go out to the many family, friends and fans of William Moody. A great performer in our industry."

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Perry Normal posted:

Also something I thought funny, I just noticed this is Curt Hawkins' banner image on his Twitter. There's a guy who has no delusions about his place in the wrestling world.

That's called living the dream. Look who laid you out. gently caress yes.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm @ChateauPicard. Very active indeed.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Who or what is an Austin Aries and why won't you guys stop talking about her.

(i'm just kidding I don't care).

Sheik is my first follow on twitter for his heroic performance during the crisis.

Supreme Allah fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Apr 22, 2013

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

bradzilla posted:

Kinda falls flat after you remember all the homophobic gay jokes in his promos.

Whats the matter Kevin, are you a little... kum-see kum-sah ?

Nah the Rocks cool. I need to see Pain & Gain this week.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I just remembered Rock played a gay guy in 'Be Cool'

You play a gay man who gets poked fun at by the other characters. Are you ready for any criticism that might provoke?

I didn't want to really turn anything into a mockery or a Saturday Night Live skit. ... My intent was just to play a guy who wanted to make it, someone that I could connect with and not only that, but he just happened to be gay. And if you didn't like it, he'd be happy to kick someone's rear end.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1030162,00.html

(I know its the twitter thread but we are talking about a tweet)

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Who cares if he comes back. I don't want to see him fight Jericho for free, let alone pay.. what is Vince asking, fifty bucks?

I'm sure he'll show up but I hope it's for a face turn or something even mildly interesting.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Gavok posted:

Hey, Ryback's back on Twitter!

HE'S the jerk :saddowns:

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

What's he doing Batman's HHs now.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
We all saw him die at MITB, we were just waiting for his body to stop moving.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
The lad needs a good long violent feud. They should have made the Fandango thing a thing.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

El Gallinero Gros posted:

The build to him turning face was handled with great care and executed really well, and during the course of his team with Flair, he got a LOT better, because when he joined the group, he really sucked. Also, his last heel run was terrific, the promo he cut on Cena about Cena kissing fat girls and shaking kids' hands was great.

Batista had the best face turn ever. As far as I know it's still the only turn in wrestling history that got honored with a dinosaur-toy-gif recreation (sorry don't have it on me at the moment). This place was like an Irish wedding when he turned.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
Wouldn't a tank's engine be more powerful than a Ferrari's though.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I will buy the poo poo out of a McFarlane Undertaker figure/statue whatever. I have an Undertaker statue, I need another one.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

DeathChicken posted:

Rocket Raccoon is going to make people flip their poo poo as soon as commercials start airing with him pulling out his giant laser gun.

It's getting the sort of hype that 'snakes on a plane' got -- remember, everyone online was going to go watch it because motherfucking snakes on a plane. Then nobody actually went, because movies are too expensive to watch ironically in theaters.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

Psycho Mantits posted:

You're not alone, don't worry. I don't think I've laughed at a single tweet of his either.

I enjoyed when he called dibs on Punks move set.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
'HAY VINCE THIS IS FAKE RAZOR I KNOW YOUR AT THE CABIN THIS WEEKEND BUT AM I GETTING A MATCH ON RAW OR WHAT.'

'Thank you Fake Razor for calling me. You are getting two matches on Raw and a six hundred thousand dollar bonus for each one.'

'THANKS VINCE BYE'

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
I like that x-pac is so out of the loop.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
You ladle like a bitch you old worthless ugly bastard idiot! *runs*

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost
He also kinda looked ridiculous, so we genius smarks do too.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

maniacripper posted:

People who get indignant about how people should put hand over heart for the national anthem make me so loving angry for some reason.

I think it's the fact that someone is trying to "stick up for 'merica" but they're actually being Wrongy McWrongerson.

gently caress YOU HAND-OVER-HEART DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM PEOPLE, YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Pretty sure Jim Bob Ross was just taking the chance to put out a 'YOU PEOPLE' type of sentiment. YOU PEOPLE should be GRATEFUL that WE let you live here NO OFFENSE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

Nap Ghost

"Believe it or not, JTG isn't at home, please leave a message, at the beep. I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone, where could JTG be? Believe it or not I'm not home." *beep*

Stephanie: "Ugh I hate that stupid message."