Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Kinda falls flat after you remember all the homophobic gay jokes in his promos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wasn't implying he's not a cool dude, because he definitely is. I was just questioning his sincerity about his comment is all.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yaoi Mandel posted:

do you think undertaker is really dead too

How dare I think someone is not telling the truth. gently caress off.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bobkatt013 posted:

Kevin Steen is currently at the Zoo with Colt

I guess The Rock didn't want to hangout with the Steenmeister :smith:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I legit seriously injured another wrestler, why won't WWE PUSH ME???? :qq:

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jun 11, 2013

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oldpainless posted:

What does Rey Mysterio walking around his house have to do with anything?

:drat:

Does the ref think he's endearing by claiming his horrible botch was correct? Because you're not, it's annoying. Everyone knows you hosed up.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Maxwell Lord posted:

Joey Styles ‏@JoeyStyles 4h

I predict that the new pairing of @TherealRVD and @RRWWE will reach new heights. There's no telling how high they'll get. #RAW

It must feel pretty shameful stealing a joke Michael Cole made a month ago.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VogeGandire posted:

The latest in "Zack Ryder is a whiny motherfucker"

Hahahaha what a sad little rear end in a top hat.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Deadpool posted:

Dolph still in the doghouse apparently.

https://vine.co/v/h17q06Yr2BQ

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Memento1979 posted:

So Cody was *actually* fired, or...? I'm confused.

edit: Cody retweeted it, otherwise I'd give it a little snicker and go about my day.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be advertising an appearance by Cody and Goldust for Raw on wwe.com if that were true.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

omgomgomg posted:

edit: at least leave some garbage for sin cara :( !

This one isn't too bad, but still has undertones of :qq:, so gently caress off Zack Ryder you loving baby.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Did he lose like 100 pounds since being injured? He looks slim as hell. For Mark Henry that is.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Someone should ask Ryback how Big the needle he injected in his rear end before working out was.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

I don't know what Bryan sees in Brie. She probably can't even do a believable Muta Lock.

:goonsay:

Congrats, you just became that guy.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Batista openly trolling smarks on twitter is the best thing to come of his return.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

This is totally going to end well. Yes sir. (Coconono's reply left in)

https://twitter.com/pyroballyhoo/status/497002304109694976

The greatest AMA in our sport.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris Benoit murdered his family lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Memento posted:

Triple H's cufflinks.

Owns

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Spikeguy posted:

That response was a cunty thing to say. It's things like that which make me want to be rich without having to be famous.

Well, Rosa does kinda look like a dude wearing a wig in this pic.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

armoredgorilla posted:

Are you talking about Ambrose/Rollins? Because curbstomping Ambrose into a pile of concrete blocks with the help of Kane isn't a feud-ender, that's just gonna piss Ambrose off more.

Reigns/Rollins

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oatgan posted:

He's huge and strong though.

Disqualified for being brown. According to Vince McMahon anyway.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Holy poo poo :stare:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

If he's not just trolling twitter, I wonder what will happen to him for literally losing his belt.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SirDippingSauce posted:

Yeah, how dare someone doing a thing that's racist and posting pictures of it get people upset about it. Weird.

Who gives a poo poo it's loving Halloween

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Mickie james an Indian outfit for the divas costume contest at cyber Sunday.

You don't get it, that was a different time man.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Connor the Crusher

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Cabbit posted:

Why can't we have this Jack Swagger on TV? The big dumb patriotic goof who likes to dance around and do pushups?

That was literally his character until he cashed in MitB. He just was never allowed to speak because of his lisp.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fart blood posted:

What is the linear what now?

http://www.voicesofwrestling.com/wwe-linear-championship/

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yuriy posted:

its a little funny to see fans that pay dudes to watch their lives get shortened making a big stink over some steroids

Do you even watch wrestling. Literally all you do is troll or post about posting

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yuriy posted:

i like wrestling, sometimes i feel the same way about wrestling fans because you keep watching stuff you seemingly hate and then nitpick all the stuff that offends you

So we should just shut down the whole forum because we nitpick things we don't like. Ok got it :waycool:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

oatgan posted:

no the reaction was mixed because nobody was sure if Kevin Owens had been DQ'd, or actually won the match, and if the title was changing hands or not. The audience is actually trained to think this finishing sequence is stupid horseshit so it doesn't get the monster heel reaction you want, but instead deflates the crowd. He did get a pop when he hoisted the belt up. The problem isn't the finish itself but the lack of context for it when it happened. That's all he's saying.

I literally closed my browser and went to bed as soon as the bell rang, because I assumed it would be the usual WWE bullshit DQ for "kicking too much rear end" and thus no title change. I didn't know until this morning that Owens actually won the belt for it. My fault for not sticking around for the last couple minutes but also WWE's fault for booking a match ending they've never done before.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Piss in my rear end posted:

they've done no contests before

Bryan/Orton at Battleground 2013 was a no contest, this was not.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ayn rand hand job posted:

The last WWE match to end in a KO was on last year's Summerslam card.

But no one cares because that wasn't for a title.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

They should put Kane out to pasture and give him a job for life in the Performance Centre. Bags of experience, safe worker, good guy (political views notwithstanding), respected by everyone in the industry. Only problem is he's not poor or desperate enough to need the paltry trainer's salary.

But how does this keep Kane in the main event scene?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

this is kind of arguing semantics

That's pretty much MRT's gimmick

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Owen's what is the best? HIs Sharpshooter? No, I think Bret's was a bit better. His piledriver was shoot good, though.

:eyepop:

Wow what ownage, u really showed that poster the value of proper grammar

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

tweet of the loving millenium

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

njsykora posted:

Something's happening.

probably not

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Allow me to give you a list of recent midcard acts WWE has given great material for to put your mind at ease:

John Cena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pressedbunny posted:

Riley seems to have deleted his tweet now :smith:

that's good cuz alex riley loving sucks