Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

DMPunk posted:

I don't think you'd want my money.

I'll take it, I accept cash, paypal, gently caress you can send me bitcoins, I don't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Somehow I think Bryan is perfectly happy to be making great money to not destroy his body as much as he used too. He knew how wwe worked when he signed his contract and I doubt he is surprised in any way as to how he has been handled. Besides, he has years and years ahead of him yet.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Bocc Kob posted:

Kelly Kelly. Times a million.

Beth. Kelly never has to worry about her job.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Lone Rogue posted:

While I think Austin would be totally fine going 100 per cent heel to ensure Punk gets the heat, I don't see WWE going that far with it. Especially since Punk would get booed out of Texas no matter what Punk did or Austin did to try to get Punk over. Punk would have to be the heel with everyone happy to see Austin in Texas in a ring again.

Its a funny situation where I could totally see Punk not wanting to go over Austin, and Austin not wanting to go over Punk. Basically, gently caress face/heel, bring out a beer truck, and let them just promo the hell out of one another. Let Austin win to make the crowd go nuts, or let Punk beat him clean, who cares it will rule.