Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Ryback will miss his health more than he missed that table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Its obviously not some kind of direct inspiration or ripoff (or at least not that I recognize) but "punk rock" didn't really seem like much of a groundbreaking cliche departure to me considering celtic punk rock is a big part of American Irish cliches/culture.

Its not like its racist or anything and I actually think it works but it doesn't seem like very outside the box thinking. Its like they started her with the Riverdance thing, someone said "that's ridiculous", so they just transitioned to the celtic punk thing because the other idea was drunk bar songs.

She's Irish Irish though. Not the K-mart poo poo you get in the States.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

He should SAY IT TO HIS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE. :v:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
A literal pimp. The other crease in that story is that sometimes the women she sold wouldn't know they weren't just going somewhere to wrestle.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

pressedbunny posted:

Riley seems to have deleted his tweet now :smith:

I love how much I hate Riley. I'm actually a little worried

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Nessus posted:

I guess to be vaguely serious, a lot of Irish dudes just tend to show all their teeth when they smile, for whatever reason. My entire Irish side of the family has that going on. I'm sure it's not limited to the Irish either.

:psyduck: Whaaat?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
The only good Janeway was Mike Nelson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?