Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Grantonio posted:

Exacly, dude. When you're a little kid no one else has the presence Hogan does. John Cena must look awesome to a 5 year old.

John Cena IS awesome to five year olds. I've confiscated at least two Cena figures from them so far this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Grantonio posted:

haha, kids must love the guy. My 4 year old niece loves Cena. She also loves Jericho weirdly enough.

Oh yeah, please tell me you gave those action figures back.

Yeah, although it's tempting to keep a couple CM Punk figures handy and give those back instead. I'm not a total rear end in a top hat, though.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

So you just take them from them on the subway or?

No, I work as a paraprofessional in a Kindergarten classroom.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Deadpool posted:

Booker T apparently has been hacked by some racist morons.

https://twitter.com/BookerT5x

I'm an rear end in a top hat so I reported the fools to the FBI.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I can't really blame Sunny here. She's not the one eating the poo poo.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

flashy_mcflash posted:

I can't capture them on my phone, but Jake's Twitter suggests that either he injured someone or allowed the snake to injure someone named Stacy. Any idea what happened here?

His snake injured someone named Stacy? Sounds like normal weekend behavior I'd expect from Jake.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ryback makes it really hard to hate him.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Jay 2K Winger posted:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/438833397084209152

Oh, Hunter, have you learned nothing from #AskDixie?

HHH has a sense of humor though

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
My fiancé is an El Torito mark after taking her to Raw last year.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure that Booker T tweet is from when his Twitter account was hacked by some white supremacists.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Corzaa posted:

I'm sure Dusty has said much worse about Eden.

Only if she was a Jew.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Mick Foley is a cool grandpa. I can never get mad at the dude considering all the crap he went through during his career. His brain is probably no better than Benoit's was.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just got lol'd by the innovator of hardcore in a DM over a Dennis Stamp reference. I'm equal parts marking out and dying on the inside a bit.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
This Russo/TNA v Meltzer Twitter war is the best thing in wrestling right now.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that pretty much ends this debate.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
If I had to hazard a guess I would say Darren Young supposedly going on Twitter before contacting the company regarding his boyfriend being blurred out on Swerved.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Virgil sure is touchy when you bring up his Go Fund Me.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm a guy but if the BAD GUY Razor Ramon said he wanted to spank me I'd probably let him. She's a grown woman, who gives a poo poo.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

DM Punk posted:

As long as he doesn't flick his toothpick at her, cause that's just rude.

She might have one already broken just to sell it like it's stuck in her eye though.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

I'm trying so hard to resist making a "Paige is a screamer" joke here and you guys aren't making it easy.

I mean nobody is stopping you, really.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
It's not really that great of a burn when she's had four months to come up with it.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, Buff, get some help. Where’s his Mother when he needs her...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Zandig also probably has extreme levels of brain damage so at least I understand him having lovely political views.