Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

@servo106 Although I rarely use the thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Is that Duggan's real account? If so, who knew he was funny?

It's not unfortunately.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Jelq Swagger posted:

The key to using twitter for wrestling purposes is to tweet like every thing is real.

You know that explains why there isn't any video of the amazing Austin vs. Shark feud.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

THE GAYEST APPAREL posted:

I asked Delirious where he has been since I haven't heard anything about him in forever.

Delirious has the best gimmick. I love that guy.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Perry Normal posted:

Still not as scary as Steph "smiling."

Is anything really as scary as Steph's death grimace? I swear with some pancake makeup she'd make a great Pennywise.

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Cavauro posted:

I'm surprised such a huge number of negative comments related to the fact that he had killed his family. Yes, it's a bad thing, no one will argue. But how it is related to wrestling, drat you? Seriously, I often notice how wrestlers judged by their actions. And right would be treated in this business, as in the case with Triple H, who had offered themselves for wrestlers, burying their careers. Or Cena, doing the same thing, suffice it to recall Alex Riley, and that an unknown black boy with Nexus. Or Bella Twins, retractable talented rivals. But in the case of Chris, this situation does not apply to wrestling. It can be infinitely spread rot over the case, but a sin to deny that he is a terrific wrestler, who has not lost in our time. And then even more so was a real phenomenon. Suffice it to recall his matches, which always gets excellent. About Chris abilities can write legend, his contribution to wrestling will never be forgotten. And so he did not do - for the fans it will be, first of all, a decent performer, and only then a murderer and a psychopath. And as though it may sound cynical - that there is some truth.

It's like Lucky's monologue from Godot but wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

servo106
Apr 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Name even one person greater than Mark Henry and I will say,"Wow, they must be pretty great because Mark Henry is at an extremely high level of greatness."

Molly Holly but just barely. Because Mark Henry is really great.