Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
I posted about my 30 day weigh-in after starting DDP Yoga. I've gone from 126 to 141lbs.

DDP retweeted me. :swoon:

That said, he retweets pretty much everyone on his Yoga twitter but hey, spreading positivity. #BANG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE

Gatts posted:

You gained weight? Like put on muscle thanks to DDP Yoga?
I was skinny as gently caress. Like, absolutely no muscle definition whatsoever and my eating habits were terrible, I'd eat like one meal a day at lunch and snack all night, and that's only if I was working. Now I'm doing yoga I'm starting to get hungry more often so I'm putting on weight and turning it into muscle.

My dad always said 10 stone was my ideal weight, but I spent most of my teen years capped at 8 stone (112lbs) and 9 stone in university. So to have hit what was actually my end goal in the first month has me really excited about the next month. I'm not expecting to put on another 14, but if I stay the weight I am and just tone up then I'm already long clear of my end-zone goal.

What I'm saying is DDP Yoga owns.

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE

Occupy Japan posted:

Kinda off topic, but why did WWE hate Ryder and bury him so much? Was it as simple as him taking the initiative to get himself over in a non-WWE controlled way via his Youtube show?

Toxx Sonnet no. 12 - Boo Hoo Hoo (You Blew It)

He lost the belt to Swagger right away.
You don't remember? Nor do we. It sucked.
Ol' Jack got smashed - John Cena saved the day
And with his gimmick change, the Z was hosed.

'The friend of Cena' Zack Ryder became,
R-Truth's successor (worked so well for him)
Except he got beat up each week by Kane
To redebut the mask, the writers whim.

We thought, post-Ziggler, Ryder was a star.
Now surely only up the card he'd go.
Third wheel in a feud atop the card,
John Cena stole his girlfriend, rapadooo.

From champ to jobber; push that never healed.
Zack Ryder died to turn Eve Torres heel.

Volcano Style fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 22, 2014

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE