Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«126 »
obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

Diamond isn't getting any product to distribute.

I thought a lot of the books were published but Diamond just wasn't shipping them out, but the books aren't even printed at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Happy Hippo posted:

I'm interested in collecting X-Men in hardcovers, oversized hardcovers preferred, and was looking around at what's been collected in omnibuses so far to map out a game plan. The first six omnis (The X-Men volumes 1 and 2, Uncanny X-Men volumes 1-4) cover issues 1-193 but then there's a gap between Uncanny X-Men vol 4 and the Mutant Massacre omnibus where we're missing issues 194-209. Does anyone know if those are collected in an omnibus or an OSHC? tia

Secret wars 2 has 196, 202203.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Get running
Start pumping your bunions, I'm coming
I'm the dumbest, who flamethrow your function to Funyons
Flame your crew quicker than Trump fucks his youngest
Now face the flame fuckers your fame and fate's done with

obi_ant posted:

I thought a lot of the books were published but Diamond just wasn't shipping them out, but the books aren't even printed at this point?

As of March 23, they told their suppliers to stop shipping them new comics and that they wouldn't be paying for what they had. They have nothing newer than a month ago. They may be printed, but Diamond doesn't have them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003

Google Image Results for
"Sexy Guy Gardner"

One of the midwest warehouses is still open and shipping reorders only.

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lightning!

Ugh, and I have/had a ton of poo poo on order for May. I think I'll probably just wait it out a bit as I don't want to dick over my local comic book guy, he's pretty chill. It's not like Amazon is shipping super fast anyways.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

I had a birthday and with it, the gift of monies! So I decided to try and catch up on the Carl Barks library from Fantagraphics.
Does anyone know if the double book slip cases sets for it are actually the hardbacks or paper back copies in the hardcover slipcase? Its the cheaper option but Im paranoid about getting the paperbacks when I started with the HCs.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Agent_grey posted:

So I decided to try and catch up on the Carl Barks library from Fantagraphics.
Does anyone know if the double book slip cases sets for it are actually the hardbacks or paper back copies in the hardcover slipcase? Its the cheaper option but Im paranoid about getting the paperbacks when I started with the HCs.

They are hardcover.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

My bank account is now lighter and my shelves heavier, thank you kindly!

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

As of March 23, they told their suppliers to stop shipping them new comics and that they wouldn't be paying for what they had. They have nothing newer than a month ago. They may be printed, but Diamond doesn't have them.

This makes me very sad. I don't want to miss out on books, but I don't want to pay more than I need to. Like that X-Force reprint that came and went on IST.

frameset
Apr 13, 2008

What's up with the Squirrel Girl hardcover releases? When can I realistically expect the fifth one to be released? I don't buy a lot of Marvel so it's a bit of a mystery to me.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

after 3 different solicits going back to 2018 the absolute of daytripper finally came out at the end of the april. glad i went for it, absolutes have always been a solid purchase.

i went for the gallery edition of love & war and elektra assassin and it's..not nearly as good. same sizeish (a little larger then the absolutes) but the artwork is a little fuzzy, like a bad upscale..which is a bummer cuz the art is the whole reason to own the thing. this is my first dip on the marvel side of large page editions, but i'm bummed..is this a normal thing for marvel gallery editions?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Does anyone know a place where they make custom omnibus covers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Anyone ever key in on a good lapdesk for reading omnibi?

«126 »