Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
Am I ever likely to see a 4th omnibus of Brubakers Cap run? I'd very much like to have one :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
New bookcase man, nothing more satisfying than a shiney new display for your obsessive compulsions. I'm filling a new one now myself!

The question I'm dealing with now is this time do I feel like pushing the books all the way to the back or keep them flush against the shelf edge. Which is also the least important question.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!

obi_ant posted:

Is there a good app I can use to keep a running inventory of what books I have? I used Good Reads a long time ago, but for some reason I didn't like it or something. Any suggestions?

I use 'book catalogue' on the google store. Free and really easy to use, I dont think theres an upper limit either as im on 1700+ books and havnt hit a ceiling.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
I had a birthday and with it, the gift of monies! So I decided to try and catch up on the Carl Barks library from Fantagraphics.
Does anyone know if the double book slip cases sets for it are actually the hardbacks or paper back copies in the hardcover slipcase? It’s the cheaper option but I’m paranoid about getting the paperbacks when I started with the HCs.

Agent_grey
Jan 8, 2007

Scrub-a-Dub-Dub!
My bank account is now lighter and my shelves heavier, thank you kindly!