Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

funtax posted:

Just a heads up, Top Shelf is doing one of its $3 sales for the next few weeks. Even if there's nothing you really want, for $3 you could just pick stuff at random and probably get your money's worth.

Nice! Thanks for this, just ordered 8 books from the $3 and $1 lists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I really like David Yurkovich's comics. Death By Chocolate: Redux collects his three one-shots about an FBI agent made of living chocolate, working for the Food Crimes Division, and Less Than Heroes is an early work (and kind of crude compared to some of his later stuff) about a team of low-powered but well-intentioned loser superheroes. For $3 each, you can't go too wrong with those!

I bought both of these, I'm excited to read them.

Full Order posted:

(1) Death by Chocolate - Redux @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) Pinky & Stinky @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) The Playwright @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) Second Thoughts @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) Less Than Heroes @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) 110 Per¢ @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) Hutch Owen (Vol 1): The Collected @ $3.00 -- $3.00
(1) The Man Who Loved Breasts @ $1.00 -- $1.00

They all look really good, I'm really excited about the art in The Playwright.

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

wildlele posted:

I just didn't rotate the picture :(

:confused: They're definitely upside down in the picture..

etcetera08
Sep 11, 2008

wildlele posted:

They are sideways on a shelf if that helps, they aren't upside down though. It is my temporary shelf before transferring to my storage unit. Gordon of Gotham is on the bottom, look at the way the ribbon falls.

Ohhh, that makes so much more sense.