Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I'd sell my soul for a pitcher with a power sinker...
Not sure what the best thread would be, but figure this is the best shot of finding some TPB experts - how good is Image at doing big collections? I'm looking to get into Fatale, but would prefer something with more heft than a five-issue trade. Just have no idea how long I'd be waiting to see something with a few hundred pages or if I should give in and get what's already published.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

This may be a stupid question, but I'm wondering how good InStockTrades is as far as getting new stuff in - should I be trusting their "coming soon" to be complete, or figure they'll be getting things even though they're not listed?

Namely, I'm planning to get the Fatale and Catwoman trades due out in June, and not seeing them there, and wondering if IST's deep discounts come at the cost of limited selection. Hoping, though, they just aren't thorough in their "coming soon" schedule...

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

sporklift posted:

Their packaging is awesome.

Seconding this for emphasis. Was blown away by how well packed/wrapped/cushioned my books were, especially given I was getting free shipping. If Amazon was this careful, I'd probably never leave the house.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

I have all of 2 omibuses in my collection but Gwenpool would be a day one purchase. TAKE MY MONEY NOW drat IT

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Hey dudes, is the HoX/PoX hardcover in the oversized format?

Yep! Read it in an afternoon and it's gorgeous.

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

Uncanny X-force omni is back in stock on IST, if anyone else has been awaiting this like I have...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustoan Bargain
Dec 24, 2009

^burtle posted:

Looks like the Wolverine and the X Men omni is now shipping finally.
How is this run? Bachalo's art in omni format got me to notice but I have next to no clue how the book actually is (other than that the art switches off because he can't keep deadlines).