Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Zachack posted:

I was starting Atlantis Attacks when Acts of Vengeance Crossovers showed up. That was it for me.

My local shop actual has that Acts of Vengeance Crossovers omnibus for $25 still sealed. I argue with myself on if I should buy it just because it's so big and thats so cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
People actually give a poo poo what the spine looks like? Seriously? Huh. I always thought what was inside the book mattered more, but I guess not.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I didn't even know there was two version of Marvel's Premier hardcovers. I really don't pay attention, it seems.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Rhyno posted:

Also X-Statix, Atlantis Attacks, Women of Marvel and Evolutionary War.

You posted this a while ago, but thanks for pointing it out. I was able to grab X-Statix new from Amazon for $35 shipped.