Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006
I keep missing. Are you sure the bullets work?

I've been looking at those Beretta 84f's that Gcole has on gunbroker, and I'm really tempted to buy one. I got an FN Hi-Power from him earlier this year that was really nice, and I was wondering if these Berettas are just as good a deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

Operating Rod posted:

How long did it take Cole's to process your order? I snagged one of their Beretta 84BB listings on the 1/16, called my credit card number in and confirmed that they had received my FFL - they haven't charged my card, and they haven't shipped anything to my FFL.

I get that they're probably a small operation in the middle of a panic and all, but I want to complete my 92/84/PX4 trilogy dammit.

Edit: Nevermind, hit my account like five minutes ago.

:downs: I'm still thinking that it's 2012. I bought the Hi Power in May and it they shipped the same day that my payment cleared. The guy who runs that place got in a defensive shooting and was wounded in August, plus with all the panic stuff I think he's just completely swamped.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

Basticle posted:

that probably-gary-cole gunbroker account has tons of cheap-rear end 84Fs

I meant to buy one when he had them back in December, but then he disappeared. And now I've already spent all my gun money for the next month or two. Maybe I can offload something on armslist to pay for one.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

Dead Reckoning posted:

New (used) Beretta day:

"Good condition" may have been a bit generous.

Can someone clarify something for me? That little chunk missing from the firing pin, is that normal? I was about to get a Beretta 84B from my local shop, and the firing pin looked almost exactly like that one in the photo. They assumed it was broken and sent it to get inspected and replaced. Is that simply the way they are cut? Because it seems kind of strange.

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

I finally just picked up my 84B. Does anyone know where I can get some slimmer grips for it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrianM87
Oct 30, 2006

Are you looking for an 84, or 85? If you are looking for an 84, you wont find one cheaper than this guy.