Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

infrared35 posted:

I forgot I took this picture. I think it's an interesting comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

infrared35 posted:

Seconding the "try brass ammo" thing. Or thirding, or whatever. I've seen a lot of high round count Berettas and I've never seen one that needed a new extractor or spring. I'm guessing the inelasticity of the steel cases plus the dirtiness of the powder and whatever they coat the casings in plus the weakness of the powder charge in typical cheap, steel-cased ammo is a recipe for extraction and ejection problems.

Wolf is the only ammo that I've seen jam up my Glock 17C and my USPc. Even powderpuff reloads barely strong enough to cycle the action work more reliably.

You have a 17C? WTF man you seriously are a gun library.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

infrared35 posted:

Used to have. I sold it when I realized I couldn't use it in IDPA, and it wasn't great for home defense what with the porting.

Boo. :(

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Sixgun Strumpet posted:

What?

:glomp:

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

iyaayas01 posted:

My old gun. :3:

Doom Rooster posted:

I am thinking about snagging a 9mm CX4 (if I can find one. Everywhere I have checked it sold out so far) and would love some feedback from anyone who has experience with it.

I am pretty much just planning on using it for plinking, and the feedback that I have been able to find so far has all been extremely positive, just want to get a Goon opinion before dropping $900 on a pistol caliber carbine.

I'll chime in on this. It is a very short gun with changeable controls and is very easy to shoot. I did have a few issues with it though. No easy to adjust length of pull, reloads and controls were very weird for me since I am cross dominant(lefty pistol, righty rifle makes right handed pistol controls weird for me), and the recoil, while very tame, is still more then you would expect since it is blowback operated, and the giant thumbhole stock is kind of lame. Also the irons were very flimsy and can sometimes lose the zero when flipped down(didn't happen on my gun, but a frequently reported issue via :google:). Finally PCC are at their best when they are a SBR and it is hard to make the Cx4 really short since it has the plastic shell.

But I am also a fun hater. :v:

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

infrared35 posted:

John McClane was a lefty. You think he dropped mags with his trigger finger, like a chump? :colbert:

:aaaaa:

My man crush for Bruce Willis grows. :allears:

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

infrared35 posted:

:stare:

Best gun trade ever.

Isn't that how the Jennings deal went down? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

:drat: