Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

I bought a Nano. I also hosed up putting the talon grips on because I'm a ham handed retard.

Hentai Tentacle Demon fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Jul 4, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

They do! The gun comes with everything you see in that photo except the ammo.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

Haven't shot it yet, have just been playing Barbie dress up with it so far. Too damned hot to shoot right now in Phoenix. 115+ degrees plus direct glaring sunlight plus hundreds of guns going off = heat stroke.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

McNally posted:

Pfft. I went to the range on my 25th birthday. Middle of August so it was 120 degrees, we had machine guns in three calibers and a shitton of 5.56 for the M4s. Also body armor with plates.

Iraq was awesome sometimes.

Iraq has almost identical weather as arizona when it comes to heat. They're both at 33 degrees north on the globe.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

Springfield Armory has the best factory gun cases on the market.

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

The xdm series is excellent, the triggers are a bit spongy but the guns are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hentai Tentacle Demon
Apr 11, 2002

Spacy Spicy Love

I do, I like it. The trigger is a bit heavy, but that won't matter in an adrenaline dump.

It conceals well and has nothing on the outside to snag during a draw. Rent one and shoot it before you buy it. It seems to be very love it/hate it. If you find you don't like it, I suggest trying the M&P Shield 9mm as well.