Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Millions Knives
Mar 8, 2005

They don't show anime on a daily basis in my mess hall!

Uh oh what do we have here...

:argh:

What the hell are these things anyway? I don't own any legos

Why its a NIB U22! Traded that shotgun of mine I mentioned in the quarter quell thread and $100.

Now I can shooter cheaply and teach my wife how to shoot without her flinching terribly.

This is my first Beretta, while I was at the gunshow I convinced this other guy to buy an M9A1 from the same guy so he owes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Millions Knives
Mar 8, 2005

I have done it, but in my defense I was Lance Corporal Knives cleaning like 25 pistols at once at the aromry.

Millions Knives
Mar 8, 2005

The front sight is really where the extra money is at, but if you don't care about that you can find lightly used 92fs for around $400. Just be sure to check the locking block and the wear on the inside of the frame. If the gun has been shot a bunch it will be super obvious (finish wear, nicks, etc) but most used guns are usually not shot a lot. People buy them for some reason, shoot them maybe once or twice, then sell them when they need the money for something else. Most people who are going to shoot a gun into oblivion and to the point it will need new parts will prob just hang onto it because if they are shooting it that much why sell it?