Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

I think his class is just broken. -5 AC on an ungeared dwarf would be aboslutely insane even without 100% resistances to everything.

Of course, this makes him hilarious to bring along. I look forwards to the future adventures of Kagain The Invincible and his loyal henchperson, Syv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

V. Illych L. posted:

I think his class is just broken. -5 AC on an ungeared dwarf would be aboslutely insane even without 100% resistances to everything.

Of course, this makes him hilarious to bring along. I look forwards to the future adventures of Kagain The Invincible and his loyal henchperson, Syv.

Call me a spoilsport, but I'm all for fixing this bug. Vorgen's been pretty good about ferreting out negative bugs, and I think positive bugs should suffer the same fate.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Cythereal posted:

Call me a spoilsport, but I'm all for fixing this bug. Vorgen's been pretty good about ferreting out negative bugs, and I think positive bugs should suffer the same fate.

I am too but I would be more than a little hesitant to try at this point. BWP installations are a goddamn house of cards with termites.

e: Storying him out as having gone on his own adventures after discovering his invulnerability to preserve game balance is something I would totally support though.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Shugojin posted:

I am too but I would be more than a little hesitant to try at this point. BWP installations are a goddamn house of cards with termites.

e: Storying him out as having gone on his own adventures after discovering his invulnerability to preserve game balance is something I would totally support though.

I would think Shadowkeeper could do the trick, but fair enough.

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011
Yeah. Leave him at the Tavern where trying to get drunk in vain for the next weeks.
But don't leave him out of the final battle, that just wouldn't be fair.
Okay, it won't be fair either way, but so what.

(He could still be Magic Missiled to death or killed by a save-or-die spell, I guess?)

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Cythereal posted:

I would think Shadowkeeper could do the trick, but fair enough.

It should be able to remove the effects, but who knows what the hell is even causing this at this point. It might reassert itself every level up or something silly.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Let the mods fall where they may. Unless it stops the game being playable at all, keep going. An invulnerable dwarf can still be mindflayed, after all.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
I'd say fix the bug if possible. If you can just use one party member to soak up the entire damage output of even the toughest non-casting opponents, the game is going to get boring fast. Same tactics every fight; why bother bringing any other party members!

It was pretty funny for one update though.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Given how buggy and unstable BWP installations should be, I'd say Kagain should probably just be retired until the point you run up against something equally broken. He should be your last resort to smash through otherwise impossible brick walls.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Party Membership is a Democracy, The Weave is Not.

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

Shugojin posted:

Unbreakable: Forgotten Realms.

I think I'll try to find out what's up, try to fix him to match his kit description. If all else fails and he remains an invulnerable death machine then his party fate is up to the thread :).

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Vorgen posted:

Unbreakable: Forgotten Realms.

I think I'll try to find out what's up, try to fix him to match his kit description. If all else fails and he remains an invulnerable death machine then his party fate is up to the thread :).
He comes along, but he doesn't get anything but that one axe so he can use his skills and hurt everything. He doesn't get any gear, rings, armor, belts, etc, and nobody in the party gets to cast spells on him.

Skelicopter
Feb 19, 2013

More like Prince Alarming
He gets uppity and tries to take over the Golden Company. Syv & party have to somehow find a way to defeat the invincible dwarf in combat. I'd like to see Syv struggling in battle against the monster he has created.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

bladedsmoke posted:

He gets uppity and tries to take over the Golden Company. Syv & party have to somehow find a way to defeat the invincible dwarf in combat. I'd like to see Syv struggling in battle against the monster he has created.

It turns out Kagain spent too much time in the company of Tiax and comes to believe that everyone should be serving/worshipping him.

Pizdec
Dec 10, 2012

How is his AC both 0 and -5? Schrödinger's Kagain?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Pizdec posted:

How is his AC both 0 and -5? Schrödinger's Kagain?

The stuff in the right-hand list is a summary of bonuses and penalties. His dexterity is average so he gets +/-0 to his AC from it.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
Its the physical resistances that crack me up. Lots of things in BG have or can be made to have tons of elemental resistance, or immunity to things above or below a certain enchantment, but a straight immunity to Weapon Damage period is way too funny.

Choronzons son
Mar 1, 2011
Wait a moment... if you put Kagain's Weapon Resistance above 100% with some item or other, does that mean he will get healed when getting smacked?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Choronzons son posted:

Wait a moment... if you put Kagain's Weapon Resistance above 100% with some item or other, does that mean he will get healed when getting smacked?

Well, that's how it works with the elemental resistances, and I don't see why it wouldn't work the same way with weapon resistances.

Those are just much more rare than +elemental resistance.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
You can do it in Planescape:Torment (your standard healing item gives you stacking slashing/piercing resistance), and it does indeed heal you.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

A fledgling vampire? How about a dragon, or some half-kobold druids? Perhaps a spontaneous sex change? Anything that can happen, will happen the results will be beyond entertaining.

You know, I was going to call for another party composition vote, but we're so close to the end I think I can taste it. I'm just going to power through and call one last vote when its time to go up against the big bad.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

At this point I have no idea if Sarevok is going be modded to the hilt and a legitimate challenge even to your team of atomic supermen, or if he'll be an anticlimax afer all the insanity we've seen.

It's exciting.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

sebzilla posted:

At this point I have no idea if Sarevok is going be modded to the hilt and a legitimate challenge even to your team of atomic supermen, or if he'll be an anticlimax afer all the insanity we've seen.

It's exciting.

Don't worry, they'll mod it so Sarevok is actually Irenicus in disguise somehow, only to return again in BG2. :v:

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Vorgen posted:

You know, I was going to call for another party composition vote, but we're so close to the end I think I can taste it. I'm just going to power through and call one last vote when its time to go up against the big bad.

Everyone will probably disagree with me, Vorgen, but I think that, when all of the BG1 stuff is done, you should close this thread for the archives and start BG2 in a new one. I would assume that the Big World Project is linked via Trilogy so there is a lot of continuity, but I would just take a shot of that last linking dialogue and then call it a thread with a link to the BG2 thread immediately after.

I'm not doubting your sincerity, drive, or ability - I am bloody impressed that you've made it this far over so many months and with no small amount of problems. Having said that, BG2 is no doubt going to be even longer with more content, both good and bad, and the longer you go the more you risk burnout, real-life complications, software bugs and hard drive failures. Making a clean break between 1 & 2 assures that this fantastic LP goes into the archives for future enjoyment; just start the BG2 thread with the same "transfer scene" as that which ends BG1 and carry on without another thought.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

If nothing else, it'll give you more space to work with in the OP section.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

I'll second that. Also seriuosly consider a new installation, mods have moved forward.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

10 Uktar, 1370

Gameplay note: I have tried to figure out what the deal is with Kagain. I've de-leveled him, following the procedure that I use to change a character's class, but I just haven't changed his class. Here he is at level 0.

Gameplay note: Leveling him up to 1st gives us 4 pips to work with, so I put 2 into axe and 2 into Sword and Shield Style.

Gameplay note: That gives him the 15% resistances to elemental and physical damage, and the -15% resistance to magic, as his class description states.

Gameplay note: Then I give him enough xp to get to level 2, and we see what happens.

Gameplay note: Hmmm. He still has the 15% resistances. Let's take him all the way to 144027 xp, which is what he has earned.

Gameplay note: Still the 15%. So his class isn't broken. Maybe some equipment does it? I put on pieces of equipment one by one, looking for weird changes. When I put on Durlag's Crown, his resistances to fire, cold, and electricity go up, although that is not in the item description.

Gameplay note: But when I take it off, the resistances go back to normal. When I put on the Ring of Kangaxx, his magic resistance is raised from -15 to -5, which is part of the description. And when I take it off, it goes back to normal too. Even when I fully suit him up, he is still at appropriate resistances.

Gameplay note: So I have no idea why everything was set to 100%. No clue at all. The last issue is that Kagain has more hit points after being re-leveled. So I check a previous save and find out how many he should have. Then I adjust him back down.

Gameplay note: So here is our non-impervious, slightly less godly Kagain. May he serve us well nevertheless.

When we make it back to Baldur's Gate, I stop by Sorcerous Sundries. I think I can afford a few more spells.

In their vast magical spell selection, I only find four spells that I do not yet know. I buy them all. They are Detect Alignment, Spider Spawn, Spirit Armor, and Prismatic Spray.

I also have enough money left over for 11 Potions of Super Healing. Then I'm down to 193 gold. It is time to get back to work. And I need people to watch my back. Good people.

Headlong rushes are fine with me. But we don't have space in the party for another mage right now. Perhaps Dynaheir would be willing to remain behind, at least for now?

Minsc and Boo and Dynaheir are a team! And one which takes up very little space. We should remain together!

Nay, Minsc, we should respect Syvishtar's judgement. We owe him much. Fare thee well, I shall be safe here and we will meet again before long.

While I'm looking around for the next party member, Minsc begins talking.

Minsc! Not again! Ye almost trampled me down in that last battle! Would it hurt you to be less of an oaf?

Sorry, Kagain, sometimes Minsc forgets to look down.

I bet there are a lot of things ye forget to do, like puttin' on yer head in the morning under yer helmet! Although I don't even want to know what ye were like when you could manage to form a thought.

Minsc and Boo don't understand.

Do you ever understand anything, ye fool of a human? Ye can swing that big sword of yers well enough, but apart from that, ye are a full lout, who uses that lump on his neck only to hang his helmet upon!

Minsc has a lump on his neck? Must be a scar, aye? There is so much of Minsc that healers oft miss a wound or two on him.

Ye son of a drunk orc! I'm going to lose all of my wit, if I take it as habit to converse with ye.

Whenever Minsc loses something, Boo finds it.

Gah! Get away from me, before I plant me axe into ye!

I laugh a little. One too serious, the other too silly. The front line is going to be pretty lively this time.

Hurrah! I'd have us all sing with joy, but I'm sure such an outpouring would come dangerously close to making me sick. Onward, and all that.

Then, I look at the roster and realize that Safana should also be up next. But... we're going to Candlekeep. I've put it off too long, and I can't put it off any longer. And Imoen would simply kill me if I went back and didn't take her along.

Seriously, she would. Backstab in the night. I can't risk it.

You bet! We'll nick ourselves a whole purse o' fun before the night is through!

I look at my assembled party. Hrm... no healers. But this can totally work!

While we are suiting everybody up, Xzar says something strange.

Watch your tongue, or you'll be squatting to pee.

Why do I bother? Such pettiness from minds so close to the dirt... no! I have a discovery to share with you and will not be diverted.

Whassat, then?

I have divined by my Art that I may pull a gold coin from your ear once each day.

And I can pull dung from yours, jarred loose by the ceaseless wagging of your tongue, I doubt not.

Your barnyard reminiscences are beside the point. Now just hold still a moment...

Ho! You ain't cutting my ear off, ya crazy bastard!

If it is still attached to your head, you can *hardly* expect me to fashion it into the gold-yielding silk purse.

I don't expect nothing but you to leave me alone - if you know what's good for ya!

Alas, for an explorer at the limits of knowledge to be entombed in a land of purblind fools!

Entombed you should be, and I'm just the lad for it. Service is even free in your case.

No sooner is he done, than Imoen strikes up a conversation with Minsc.

Boo wouldn't be Boo, then.

He would just be the same person, err... hamster, Minsc, he would just... hmmm... change his look?

What's that, Boo? Oh, Boo says that it's not in his character to go for a dramatic remake.

Oh, well. If he changes his mind, I'll be shopping for more hair dye soon enough, so just whistle! I'd help him to select something... something heroic.

Erm... Boo says: of course we would whistle!

When we get everybody suited up, we set off on a very fateful journey. A journey I had hoped to make and dreamt of making, and yet put off for so very long.

We retrace our steps, back the many long roads, to the coastal fortress of knowledge - Candlekeep.

Our journey is completely without incident... until the very last few yards.

That's the voice of an invisible ogre mage. Great. And who the hell is the son of Murder? Do I have to add him to the list of people wanting to kill me?

My magical senses detect 4 ogre mages around us.

The first thing everyone does is drink Oils of Speed.

There are only two Ogre Mages visible. Kagain charges the first with the Axe of Dispelling Fire, while Bjornin charges the other wielding the Inquisitor's Halberd, which also dispels magic on hit. Imoen and I both cast Dispel Magic at the general areas where the other two Ogre Mages are hiding. Even Xzar contributes to the fight by casting Detect Invisibility!

Kagain strikes down the first Ogre Mage as the others come into view, revealed by our magicks.

Minsc charges the newly-revealed foe with his new sword, Belhifet's Sword of Grief +5. One strike of his sends his enemy running.

With the virulent poison effect of that blade, I don't expect the mage to last long.

One of the mages casts a spell at us, and Xzar falls!

Asleep! At least he's not dead. Minsc gets revenge for Xzar's sleepiness by chunking the offending mage.

The two other mages fall at the same time, one killed by Imoen, and the other by Bjornin.

That was too easy.

Gameplay note: I think I'll adopt a kill-it-so-fast-that-it-doesn't-hurt-you strategy, so that I don't have to heal anyone.

I am proven right when one last Ogre Mage reveals himself by Confusing Minsc.

Bjornin takes care of that.

When I search the bodies, one of them is holding a letter.

It is signed with an S. S as in Son of Murder? Ooh, or Syvishtar! I could be putting these hits out on myself, the personality that comes out when I'm asleep! Wait, I'm an elf, I don't sleep.

Well as long as they keep sending me weak-as ogre mages then I guess I don't mind too much.

We wait until Minsc's confusion has abated. It takes a really long time because we're not sure which is normal Minsc and which confused Minsc. But eventually we sort things out, and finally approach the Keeper of the Portal.

Gameplay note: Actually the first time I went here I didn't have the History of the Nether Scrolls, because I had given it to Finch to keep in her book bag. I ran back to the Elfsong to get it.

We have the book you require.

You have met the requirements to gain entry to our most holy library. It is fine to see the child of Gorion once again within these hallowed grounds. Please have your less civilized friends refrain from causing trouble. We are very strict with the letter of the law, as you well know, Syvishtar.

I feel the old oppression bridling me, and grit my teeth. drat monks! I just get back and they simply will NOT give me a break!

But hey, we're back in Candlekeep!!

We are immediately approached by a strange man in red.

I am Syvishtar, and I called this place home for many years.

Syvishtar! Then I know you well, though you may be hard pressed to remember. I was last here years ago, and conferred with your foster father as you were off to chores. I am not much your senior, really. I am certain you tire of hearing it, and that legion have told you the same, but Gorion was well known to me. His death has been mourned by many.

I have received sympathy from many a person I have never met before. Who was he to receive such adulation?

Simple respect is all that it is. Gorion did many good things for many people. When last I spoke with him I was barely acquainted with his fellows myself, but those who harp do tend to keep to themselves their affiliations. He was a longstanding member, from what I understand. Likely he said nothing to you because he wished your childhood to be as normal as possible. I suppose all parents wish this, whether the child is theirs or not. I have yet to meet anyone who made claim to achieving it though. How do you wager you have fared?

As well as can be expected, though I have learned much about myself that perhaps was better left unknown.

Would that I had a gold coin for every person I have heard say such a thing. I am sure your troubles vary greatly from my own experience, but we all have trials we must overcome. We all have a side that should not see the light of day too often. What matters is how much strength you wish to let it have. Bah; such words are better saved for classes and meditations, not for reunions. I will take my leave, though perhaps I shall see you again before I am to go. The tomes of Candlekeep are very nearly endless, and I am sure to be here for a tenday at least. There are some within the central keep who wish to speak with you, so it would be wise of you to visit there sometime. Fare well, my friend.

Oh yes, I'm sure there are. Probably some monks wanting to assign me chores! Well they're going to have to wait until the morning, because my companions and I are all tired. All except for Xzar, who just woke up from a magically-induced Sleep.

We cut through the central courtyard to get to the Inn faster. Feldane moves to intercept me, though, so I let him.

You seem hesitant, Feldane. Are these people not to be trusted?

It is not for me to say, but I should keep an eye on your purse strings while here. Three are from the Iron Throne, supposedly the leaders themselves. The others are from Amn. I believe they are representing the Knights of the Shield. They both claim this trip is to discuss future trading relations, because the Iron Throne has grown so much as of late. I know very little of the economics of Baldur's Gate, but I would hazard a guess that both are more than mere businessmen.

What do you mean by that? I have had "dealings" with the Iron Throne, so I would like to know what they are up to.

Oh, I hope you haven't thrown your lot in with them. I hear they are such unsavory types. More into power than commerce. I overheard them talking, and they have actually profited from the iron crisis! That's why the Knights of the Shield are here; the Iron Throne has gained a lot of influence lately and threatens to take over certain Amnish interests. I am surprised that Keeper of the Tomes Ulraunt allowed them entry, but thy have done nothing wrong that can be proved.

I don't suppose you know which rooms they will be using?

I have said too much already. I certainly don't want to seem like a gossip. I should go. Please; we should speak some other time before you go.

I also see good old Phlydia standing by the fountain, so I talk to her too.

Gameplay note: I realize now that I did a little bit of a disservice by skpping the Candlekeep tutorial so very long ago. It means that some Candlekeep names like Phlydia might not be familiar to people who haven't played the game. Sorry! She gave us a fetch quest back when we were level 1 and were into that sort of thing.

Never change, Phlydia. We love you just the way you are.

Why that's enough to make an old woman blush. Gorion sure raised a charmer in you.

When I get into the Candlekeep Inn, I see a dwarf in the common room that I don't recognize. I go up to talk to him.

Heheh, okay there buddy! Just relax!

Then we go talk to ol' Winthrop.

Nine Hells, it's good ta be home! Winthrop, my ol' man!

An' you, littl' missus, owe me a long account, for all my worries after you had run off!

I do... *her eyes water* I know... Oh, drat, I'm so glad to see ya, Puffguts!

Winthrop, you old fool! If I had an arrow for every one of these practical jokes you've played on me, I'd... I'd... I don't know, I'd have a lot of arrows! Well met, my friend.

Yes, ye'd run me right out of the fletching business in a flash, ye would! It's good to see your impish face again! Now fill me in on what it is ye've been doing lately.

I've been trying to get to the bottom of this iron crisis. A merchants' guild is involved, somehow. Iron Throne. Do you know anything about them?

The Iron Throne, child... Why there be no bigger or more dastardly mercantile consortium in all the Western Realms. They've been barred from Cormyr for their unsavory practices but all it's done is make them nastier. Ye'd best steer clear of them as long as ye've still got life in ye.

And then we rest, the true rest of those finally home from a long, lonely wandering.

Five hundred and sixty-two days after our fateful journey's beginning, we're finally, finally back home.

Vorgen fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Jan 13, 2014

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I think Reevor is the dwarf who gives you the rat-killing quest, no? By the warehouse?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Kajeesus posted:

I think Reevor is the dwarf who gives you the rat-killing quest, no? By the warehouse?

Yeah, that's him. This is going to be entertaining. For those of you not in the know, Vorgen is now stuck with this party until he leaves Candlekeep. And he doesn't have a cleric or druid. Now this shouldn't present a problem to him if this area hasn't been modded all to hell. If it is, well we'll have a fun time.

Arkeus
Jul 21, 2013
*cough cough*, don't forget that quest of 'Imoen' where you need her to use that spell a certain number of times for the ghost to visit you.

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot

caleramaen posted:

Yeah, that's him. This is going to be entertaining. For those of you not in the know, Vorgen is now stuck with this party until he leaves Candlekeep. And he doesn't have a cleric or druid. Now this shouldn't present a problem to him if this area hasn't been modded all to hell. If it is, well we'll have a fun time.

Well, we'd probably lose four of our sidekicks like last time, but with invincible Kagain, we should have no problems with...

Vorgen posted:

Gameplay note: But when I take it off, the resistances go back to normal. When I put on the Ring of Kangaxx, his magic resistance is raised from -15 to -5, which is part of the description. And when I take it off, it goes back to normal too. Even when I fully suit him up, he is still at appropriate resistances.

... oh.

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
It's surprisingly good to have Minsc and Imoen back in the main party. Makes it feel more like Baldur's Gate, somehow...

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arkeus posted:

*cough cough*, don't forget that quest of 'Imoen' where you need her to use that spell a certain number of times for the ghost to visit you.

What? Is this from a mod I don't know about?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Midnight Voyager posted:

What? Is this from a mod I don't know about?

Some random quest that triggered ages ago.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Jazzimus Prime posted:

Well, we'd probably lose four of our sidekicks like last time, but with invincible Kagain, we should have no problems with...

... oh.

There's always more room on the Roll of the Dead.

Vorgen
Mar 5, 2006

Guys we only have half as many posts in this thread as in the Dangan Rompa thread. We need to step it up in here. Here's a topic: Only Chaotic alignments make sense, because Lawful alignments are all unrealistic.

GO!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

You bastard. You are completely wrong! The only chaotic alignment that makes sense is chaotic good, since they are freedom fighters. Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Evil are just differing levels of insanity. Contrast that to Lawful Evil, which in the right hands can be the most fun alignment to play. You have a code and get to gently caress people over.

Edit: For clarity, I don't actually care about this.

Charlett
Apr 2, 2011
I always find that Lawful Evil villains are the scariest villains. At least with Chaotic Evil people you know they're mean and you just beat them up. With Lawful Evil, they're 95% of the time looking like they're completely normal... and then only when they gain your trust do they stab you in the back. It's so much more fun that way.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Charlett posted:

I always find that Lawful Evil villains are the scariest villains. At least with Chaotic Evil people you know they're mean and you just beat them up. With Lawful Evil, they're 95% of the time looking like they're completely normal... and then only when they gain your trust do they stab you in the back. It's so much more fun that way.

You forget neutral evil, which is 50% more evil.

Tzarnal
Dec 26, 2011

Death to alignments, none of them are any good if you analyze them for more than 30 seconds and even if you ignore that part interpretation of alignments and actions is so flexible as to make alignment piratically useless anyway. On top of that for the actual Infinity engine games alignment does not fundamentally matter all that much, for npc interaction only the good/evil scale is ever used. The whole thing could be taken out and you'd only miss a few spells and it'd slightly less obvious why certain party members leave at high reputation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazzimus Prime
May 16, 2002

The Brothers Autobot
I can post about alignments if you want more posts in this thread. Chaotic Evil was a fun alignment to play the one time I played it. I'll tell you why later, because I'm in bed right now and typing on my iPad is a pain in the rear end, and you'll also get more posts this way. loving virtual iPad keyboard, loving auto-correct...

• Locked thread