Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006
Since we're getting the pitfight anyway may as well go for 4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006
+3 Xzar, +2 Jaheira. They have quests there and she's a decent tank.

Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006

Tax Refund posted:

See, I feel the opposite. I'm liking Dynaheir because her use of thee, thou, thine and thy is actually grammatically correct, which tells me that whoever wrote her dialogue actually cared about getting it right.

It's certainly better than The Mod NPC who shallst not be named, but would she really use thou on you and Drizzt straight away? That'd be kind of rude in French, to tu a stranger who just saved your life. Missed opportunity for characterization there, especially if she's going to romance the PC: they could have indicated the romance activation by having her switch from ye.

Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006
C. Viconia will be around for ages yet, by the looks of this guys kit he ain't designed for BG2

Sargeant Biffalot
Nov 24, 2006
The Big World Thread is here so please post your advice there, I think so far we've ruled out Improved Familiars (designed for BG2, massively OP in BGT/tutu) Tortured Souls, Region of Terror and Dark Horizons/BG1 Mini quests and encounters (which adds the serpent staff and crazy cleric boots from this LP). In particular if anyone knows which mods are most memory intensive, that'd be handy as I'm having trouble in the larger battles running BWP on my netbook. I'm guessing it's either one of the AI mods or the mod that imports IWD IIs spell animations.

• Locked thread