Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

Steal back Death? That sounds ... tricky.

LLSix posted:

This is my favorite part. It's like even the author realized he'd gone too far.
Really when your starting point is "megalomanical tiefling fighter with organic hooker heels", how far constitutes too far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

I submit that Bear and Squirrel are actually the same poor animal, constantly being magic'd to hell and back by Syv.

Everyone else is just too uncomfortable to actually say anything about this new obsession she's got because A) she's crazy, and B) oh god did she just improvise a non-personal trans-valent Tensor's Transformation while she was having a one-sided conversation with a loving squirrel? That isn't how magic wor... oh god it worked. Oh god it's coming this way. Don't look at it. Don't look directly at it, it'll get angry. Just keep walking.

Sejs Cube fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Jan 21, 2013

Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

Shei-kun posted:

Because if we don't vote, we don't get things like the Great Shar-Teel Wars.

The voting is almost as entertaining as the LP itself.

I love the fact that we collectively have history.

It warms the heart.

Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

Vorgen posted:

Is Xan becoming the new Shar-Teel of our time?

-5 to people voting -5 to Xan.

Yeah, let's do this.

Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

Shei-kun posted:

Look at that. Look at that.

Syv's got god-like levels of intelligence.
I don't know that it's carried over like it should be into Baldur's Gate, but from tabletop at this point Syv is so intelligent that he can't be fooled by 1st and 2nd level illusions.

Just straight-up immune to them.

This would include mirror images and invisibility.

Syv is so smart that he can see things that the universe has been convinced cannot be seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sejs Cube
Jan 29, 2009

Choronzons son posted:

Can't wait for another episode of "Will Will Survive?"!

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for every Will drops to zero.

• Locked thread