Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
I think the bickering would be far more amusing from a story standpoint then any of the other options. That and you just payed 400 gold for Edwin, it would be a sunt invest to potentialy lose him here. 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
+5 Imoen She must never leave the party.

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
E Xzar is sorta boring. He hasn't said anything all that interesting compared to anyone else. That combined with the fact that everyone else has something going for them means he shouldn't be here. Especialy if that means we get some sort of slime creature monster instead.

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
Bring them all back as I see no reason not to.

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011
+3 Kivan and +2 Imoen. As Imoen is the best character even afte the mods she must stay in the party as long as possible. That and Kivan needs to get his revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ldragon
Feb 18, 2011

Vorgen posted:

A whole other page or more of votes? Who are you people and where do you come from?

From the place where all lurkers come from, or in my case not having anything to add other than that the LP is great fun to follow.

• Locked thread