Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
So If I'm getting this right, showing friendship counts as a spell? Also, if I may nitpick a little, you referred to the cow as "he" and "him" after the status screen quite clearly said it was female. In fact, the word cow is specifically for females of cattle and some other species, with bull being the male counterpart. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I vote B. He's got a name to live up to.

Vorgen posted:

How about a Chinchilla Barbarian Child of Bhaal? That would mean that we could have a full Bhaalspawn party go up against the big bad at the very end of everything: myself, Imoen, Sarevok, Balthazar, the Chinchilla, and perhaps Viekang.

I fully support this idea, no matter how far away that is from happening at this point.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
+5 Bear, because its stats are amazing. It's smarter than most humans!

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest

When I first read this, I missed the n in Amnish, which gave me a pretty silly mental image.
Jumping on the 1, E :bandwagon:

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Hahaha that Grey Clan theme is just the Final Fantasy 6 overworld music. I'm kind of curious about that other class (4) you're talking about.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Some of the images in that update have black boxes covering some areas. How did that happen? They don't really hide anything important, but they're enough to be distracting.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Given how buggy and unstable BWP installations should be, I'd say Kagain should probably just be retired until the point you run up against something equally broken. He should be your last resort to smash through otherwise impossible brick walls.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Even when he's not invincible anymore, this version of Kagain is still the toughest son of a bitch in the Realms. :black101:

If this ending is chosen, Minsc being among the traitors would certainly make the BG2 transition interesting. Looking forward to the others, though it's hard to see any of them topping this right now.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Right after I saw the first ending I mentioned it was difficult to imagine what could top it. Now I've seen it. Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I'm going to vote Ending B because everyone is alive, which will likely keep the most options open. I would still like to see Syvishtar become a better leader like in Ending E. BG2 does have several "money gates" and surely that can teach our hero(ine) about the importance of bribery.

• Locked thread