Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011

Conot posted:

Slightly offtopic, but I've been trying to install the BiG World Project, but whenever I launch it, it says it can't update, and if I try to make it install anyway, the Install button greys out, but nothing else seems to happen. I got my copy of BiG from here

Really loving the LP. Just read all of the updates in one sitting. Ankhegs :argh:

Yeah loving this LP. Very excited to see what happens in some of the major quests.

Conot, I've done a few successful BWP installs. Some brief advice. Make sure UAC is off if using win7 or Vista. Always install BG1 and BG2 to a non default directory, not in program folders. I use C:\Games\BG1 etc..
Still have trouble, post in the MegaMod Help section of SHS. They are very helpful over there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
Head south. The iron crisis isn't going to solve itself.

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011

AJ_Impy posted:

North. The quickest way to level is by killing high value targets.

Normally I would agree but unless I missed something I don't think Shyvistar and the party has built up a cache of pots, scrolls, wands, etc. Things that are generally needed against foes way over the group's current pay grade.

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011

markus_cz posted:

When a character dies, they get resurrected and immediately retired. They can't join the party again until you rotate through all the remaining characters. :v:

In theory I like this one too. My concern is the distribution of XP possibly being spread too thin.

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
1. A
2. D

Having these two in the party should help commence the banditry rear end-kicking extravaganza.

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
+2 Rose +1 Gavin +2 Finch

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
A

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
C

milhouse14
Sep 20, 2011
D