Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
This fool is a Duskblade. And may he live well or die horribly as the way of things go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
Save Khalid and Imoen.

The musician, however, can party in hell.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
Get Minsc and Boo and head to save Dynaheir. gently caress psychobitch, maybe pick of Xzar if we have the rooms, kill poo poo, smoke trees.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
Clarifying my vote by saying I want you to get Minsc and keep him. I like boo.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
Kick the useless bard and save the equipment for a warrior worthy of their awesome- which would be Minsc. The gauntlets are for Boo I think.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
+5 Imoen. I'll be pissed if she ever leaves the party by being voted out.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
+3 Imoen and -2 Shar-Teel. Keep your little sister around, and I want to make sure the slaver never, ever gets in the party ever again. Honestly I like the guys we're rolling out with now.

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
+5 Imoen. Everyone else the magic can figure out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitecloak
Dec 12, 2004

ARISE
+5 Imoen. She must never leave our side again.

• Locked thread