Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!
+5 Imoen

We can't leave without our buddy Imoen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

+1 Viconia
+1 Imoen
+1 Gavin
+1 Khalid
-1 Bub Snikt

Gavin's been pretty cool. Imoen and Viconia are old favourites. Bub is dull, but we do need a fighter so Khalid can try to shine without the old ball and chain dragging him down.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

A go kill basilisks

As for 'chocolate wouldn't melt' I think that's a variation on 'butter wouldn't melt' meaning innocence/guilelessness. It's probably a regional thing the modder wasn't even aware of when they wrote it.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

D Rose is useless.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

A I'm sick of Shar-teel since her 'romance' is really one-note, now.

Replace Gavin asap, though, since we have a surplus of godliness in the party.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Voting B. Shar-Teel's had more time than anyone save Imoen, it's time to move on.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

+2 Dynaheir
+2 Minsc
+1 Viconia

Man, I can't believe Edwin just straight up plot-killed Dynaheir in her sleep.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Brainamp posted:

Huh? Did the Big world change that cloak, or did it always turn you into a werewolf?

While the description is unchanged, in regular BG I recall it only turned you into a regular wolf, which is considerably less impressive.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Wouldn't any save or die like finger of death or flesh to stone work regardless of his hp?

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Gonna go with iron golem, here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

6, Shadow Druid, Yes, A, Beta

• Locked thread