Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

That is precisely the thing to do, Avatar.

Jamesman posted:

I'm on this one mission that's annoyingly long, and now I'm in the part where I'm riding in the gunner turret of a truck that's being driven by the worst AI while being chased by a shitload of nazis, and I have to shoot them and prevent he truck from being blown up. Will, the bullet spread is annoying large, the truck swerves all over the place so I can't keep my sights on the enemy vehicles, and the damage being dealt to the truck is absurd (probably on account of the difficulty setting). I can't beat it.

To top it off, an NPC is apparently located nearby all this carnage and is sometimes getting killed by the nazis, which instantly fails the mission for me. There's nothing I can do to stop them or anything since I'm on rails and I can't even see him or anything. It's just "THIS GUY DIED YOU FAILED" which is loving great.

I think that vehicle turret sequence was the only time in the game I lowered the difficulty. Also, for some reason the game just puts Dr. Kwong in the path of moving vehicles during that mission and all you can do is cross your fingers that he doesn't get hit. That was really the only major low point in the game for me. If you keep with it, though, the ending is pretty great.

KitAlexHarrison posted:

Does The Saboteur get any more interesting than "start with the whole place in black and white, then slowly complete missions so it's in colour again"? That's all I really gleaned from it, and I'm unsure I'd like it if all it did was that for the whole game. It's the same reason I traded in Shadows of the Damned.

Incidentally, Eurogamer (digitalfoundry) put together an insanely detailed technically analysis of the Ico/SotC HD conversion here.

I'm not sure what else you're expecting. There is a whole story and character progression to go along with the B&W to colour change business. That bit is supposed to be a metaphor and a cool visual effect, not the point of the game. Sure, the story is a bit corny and chock-full of stereotypes, but I liked it.

The Saboteur is unironically one of my favourite games of this generation. I feel almost bad you guys aren't digging it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I'll echo the love for LittleBigPlanet 2 on the exclusives front. It's scientifically formulated to make you happy, it works great in small doses, and there is a constant stream of new content that is actually worth playing. Don't just dismiss it as a kiddie game. Also: you can buy LBP1 GOTY bundled with a new (black) controller for about the same price (I've even seen it cheaper) than a controller alone, and all of that content transfers to LBP2.

The BradyGames guide for LBP2 isn't half bad, either, I hear.

vvv LBP2 is going to blow your mind, then. It really does a lot of things better than the original, and LBP.me is a bloody revelation when it comes to experiencing the user generated content.

Oh yeah, and LBP2 is permanently at $40 brand new, now.

ChetReckless fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Sep 12, 2011

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

SamBishop posted:

This just made my day.

It's inconceivable to me where one even starts writing a guide for a game as expansive as that, let alone does a good job.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Leyburn posted:

drat, God Of War HD is really fun, but the cutscenes are all prerendered from the PS2 version. Bah.

It's not every day you see a game where the cutscenes look drastically worse than the gameplay. GoW 2 looks fantastic, though, cutscenes and gameplay. The whole package that makes up that collection is a good one -- even though it was one of the first HD re-releases, it still holds up as one of the better ones.

(Unlike, say, Resident Evil 4 Upscaled err HD. Why did Capcom have to put so little effort into it... Ugh.)

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Mitsune posted:

Wait, RE4 HD re-release is bad? Isn't it coming out soon?

Early reviews are having a hard time scoring it, since the game itself is still pretty good (it is RE4, after all), but the re-release is all but unnecessary. Apparently the character models look alright, but many of the textures are just stretched out rather than re-done.

The only extra stuff is directly from the Wii version (the Ada stuff, for example) with no new features to speak of. The Wii version was so good with the Wii remote -- this is the kind of game that would have made me finally consider picking up a Move, had they included the option.

When you compare the game to the recent SF Third Strike release -- a similarly priced downloadable title, also by Capcom -- which was lovingly packed with tons of extras and plenty of care/attention, it's really disappointing.

vvv That's a good point. It still stands that the expectation for some love and attention is reasonable, even in the downloadable/lower price point arena.

ChetReckless fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Sep 20, 2011

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Surlaw posted:

What part of Third Strike Online was loving, was it the "charging money for palette swaps" part or the "online play almost never works and is unbelievably barebones" part?

It's an online fighting game with no way to search for opponents based on skill or connection strength. You're thrown in randomly and hope for the best on the very rare instance that search actually works at all. It just kind of boggles my mind to see that called a loving port.

I haven't played it, so I can't attest to whether or not everything works, but: it's undeniable that a ton and a half of work was put into making it a feature rich package. As far as I know there are a bunch of extras (which some people dig), there's that crazy constantly updating achievement progress thing that looks confusing and distracting but still kinda cool, various graphical settings and game modes, etc. Apparently the fighting community really wanted that GGPO netcode, it just wasn't implemented well, I guess?

I guess if the word 'loving' doesn't strike you, maybe 'effortful'? Even if the execution isn't what it should be on all fronts, I would still rather have that problem than have nothing done at all. It seems like Iron Galaxy actually gave a poo poo about Third Strike, while it seems like Capcom barely bothered with RE4 HD.

(Keep in mind I haven't played either game so it's entirely possible I'm talking out my rear end.)

ChetReckless fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Sep 20, 2011

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

I've been playing Alice: Madness Returns and I'm currently in the underwater world fighting ghost sailors. Am I about halfway through the game, or is there a lot more?

There's still quite a bit more -- I think you're on Chapter 2 of 6. Madness Returns was a pretty good game and a neat platformer, but each chapter was about an hour too long. Each level wrapped up by just continuing to hammer away on techniques and concepts you've already done a bunch of times by that point.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

Ok thanks, I'll soldier on. I love platformers, but the combat was getting to me. I do like a lot of the world detail, hopefully the other 4 chapters are interesting.

For what it's worth, each level looks dramatically different visually from the last, and they all look great -- especially the level you'll be coming to next. The gameplay isn't radically different, but they throw in a little side game (i.e. the sub level in Chapter 2) with each level (for better or worse) to mix it up, and there are still a few new tricks to come.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

Is Saints Row 2 a good buy at $20 [it's $20 on PSN right? or $30? Can't recall]? Always been really curious about it, and before anyone recommends it, I don't have a PC that can run it so I can't buy it on PC instead. :(

I just finished playing it for the first time, and I had a good time with it. Within about a half hour or so of starting up, my cockney-voiced gangster clad only in a mankini and trucker cap was going over sweet jumps on a motorcycle, trying to impress a gangster chick into joining my gang -- all while Final Countdown was blaring on the radio. If that sounds like fun to you, SR2 is what you need. The game obliterates the usual tendency of games these days to take themselves too seriously. The story is crazy heaped on crazy, and most everyone was well voice-acted.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Krad posted:

Speaking of HD re-releases, I've been playing RE4 HD, and while the fact that I can play it again is great and all, you can really notice that Capcom didn't give two craps about it. It has the laziest trophies ever, they didn't bother to redraw some of the menu textures, and hell, they didn't bother with any of the in-game textures at all for that matter. Oh, yeah, and the framerate can sometimes drop. Even during some cutscenes. I'm beginning to trust Capcom less and less these days.
That's sad to hear. I was really hoping this would be a cool re-release, as I've had an itch to play RE4 again for awhile. Ultimately I figured I'd just throw the Wii version in again and I bought Bloodrayne instead.

On that note -- is it just me, or are the trophies (for those who care about that kind of thing) for Bloodrayne kind of insane?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Munky_Magic posted:

I recently purchased a PS3 along with the following games to kickstart my collection:

- Uncharted 1&2
- Infamous
- Burnout Paradise
- Mod Nation Racers
- Metal Gear Solid 4
- LA Noire
- Assassins Creed Brotherhood
- Little Big Planet 2
- God of War 3
- Killzone 3
- Red Dead Redemption

Needless to say I went a bit overboard... Any suggestions as to what to play first? I'm looking for a game that I can easily get into given my lack of spare time at the moment.

LBP 2 is fun to play in short doses as there isn't any extended narrative to keep track of, and the levels are fairly short. Burnout, same thing. The Uncharted games don't take much to get into, either -- they're fast paced and pretty straightforward.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I played enough RE5 to get the platinum trophy, and not a single second of it was done co-op with anyone else. It got a little frustrating on the highest difficulty, just because small mistakes are magnified, but no one thing with Shiva was as annoying as doing that rear end in a top hat Ndseu turret boss fight on Professional.

I didn't like it as much as RE4, but I still really enjoyed it. :colbert:

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I know there are a lot of Demon's Souls experts in this thread. Is there anything I must know before jumping in?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Talkc posted:

Okay coming up with a list here. So far these are the games that make the list ( based on trailers and gameplay footage ).

Uncharted (series)
Infamous (series)
Ratchet and Clank(series)
Batman AA/AC
Red Dead Redemption(yehaw)
Motorstorm(series)
God of War(series)
Demon's/Dark Souls

(Im omitting Fallout, cause ive played them on pc )

With this list, is there really anything else that you guys would say should have priority over anything on here?

Like how would you guys rate these on priority "must plays"?

I'd do the Uncharted games first -- they're pretty awesome, and there is a new one coming out soon. Red Dead and Infamous would be next in my list. But Batman and God of War are pretty good too... Hmm.

The Saboteur is a pretty good third person action game you may want to consider for the list.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

the truth posted:

DLC "season pass" announced for Uncharted 3.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...n=U3Club_101811

Because I don't care about skins at all and I don't know how much the map packs are going to cost on their own, I'm not sure if this is a good deal.

I can't imagine you'll end up losing money, since there are only three skins packs and a supposed 20 dollar savings ($25 for pre-order, valued at "over $45.00"). The skins packs for Uncharted 2 were between $3 and $6, so I doubt three packs will end up being 20 bucks.

Of course, that doesn't mean you'll save more than a few dollars if you don't use the skins. It also takes away the ability to opt out if you decide that the multiplayer isn't your thing. (For example, I would have considered a deal like that for Killzone 3 based on the multiplayer beta, but ended up trading the game in after a couple of months.)

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

whip posted:

I must be lame as hell but I'm really excited for MW3

I guess I'm pretty lame too. I picked up Black Ops last year as my first Call of Duty game, and had a surprising amount of fun with it. The smaller maps and frantic pace reminded me positively of GoldenEye, actually. (You can tell I don't play a lot of multiplayer FPS.) I found it was the perfect game to throw in and play for a half hour before I went to work, because a.) there are so many people playing it was always super easy to find matches in almost all game types and b.) the matches are short enough you could play a few in that time. I'm guessing that playing on PS3 also helped because noone has headsets to spew immature bile at me, and the overall level of play I've heard is not as savage as on the 360. I found playing BF:BC2 to be a much slower paced, methodical, team-oriented experience -- which is also cool, but not as suited to that early morning half hour.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I've heard that CoD has become very same-y with each new release, which is one reason why I don't know if I'll pick it up this time around. There are going to be too many cool games this fall/winter to buy the same game as last year. I'm kinda hoping that Uncharted 3's multiplayer may scratch that itch instead. (I realize that U3's multiplayer isn't drastically different from U2's either, but U3 will also likely have a mind-blowing single player, and that tips the balances.)

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Iskanderson posted:

So what are some games with local co-op or vs. that someone who has no real skill with video games will enjoy? Other than games like Scott Pilgrim or Castle Crashers, I mean. I've heard good things about Up and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light.

This may not be a popular opinion, but I thought Deathspank was surprisingly fun played co-op with my girlfriend. It's drop-in-drop-out for the second player, and it's fairly low consequence -- i.e. she didn't have to worry too much about screwing anything up. She could just run around being helpful. It also helps break up some of the monotony of all the fetch-questing when you have someone else to roll around with.

Also, LittleBigPlanet doesn't necessarily take a ton of skill to play the early stuff.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Krad posted:

If this is true, I hope it means we'll eventually get digital releases the same day as retail. I'd be all for it.

They did this with Mass Effect 2, didn't they? I know that it's a little different considering how long the game was out on other platforms first, but anyone know how well the PSN download did versus the disc version?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

The problem with the PS3 version of Fallout was that after you played for so long, your save file got relatively huge and the more and more my game started freezing. It didn't really happen until I had pretty much fully explored the wasteland but it happened.

In Fallout 3 and New Vegas both I found that I could get my save file as big as about 10 mb before the world basically just fell apart. Frame rate would drop to about 5 before it would freeze for about 5 minutes.

I have a love-hate relationship with the Fallout games on the PS3. I always spend a ton of time in the worlds -- usually more than I spend in any other game -- but by the time I finish everything off I'm often frustrated and just rushing to end it.

I will be very interested to hear if Skyrim fixes this: does anyone have a gigantic save file yet?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Cbouncerrun posted:

Well, I just got Skyrim for PS3 and then I read this discussion. Hopefully the patch fixes it before it becomes a problem for me.

Anyway, is there any place online with the Skyrim PS3(Or 360) manual scanned? Amazon sent me a copy with both manuals in french.

It's not exactly what you're looking for, but you can look at a pdf manual for the PC version on Steam's website: http://store.steampowered.com/manual/72850/. I have to imagine that its pretty much the same. You can find PS3 specific controls on Gamefly's website. Weirdly enough, I could find nothing for the console versions except some terrible photos on imgur from before the game came out.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

MrBuddyLee posted:

By the way, a counterpoint to the Skyrim haters: I'm 40 hours in and only one freeze so far. I've seen a few small physics bugs like the spellbook that kept hopping an inch off the table and slamming down.

My PS3 froze 20 times in both Fallout 3 and New Vegas, and actually died permanently while playing New Vegas (I looked into the laser-from-the-sky and the game hung and stopped reading forever.)

So maybe I've just been lucky with Skyrim on PS3, but it seems better. And it's definitely loads of fun. The menu systems and combat could use SOME improvement, but the world is huge and I'd rather have less detailed textures and more content in this game than vice-versa.

How big is your save file? Have you been getting lag spikes?

This is important to me, as both Fallout games on the PS3 have been... problematic for me, but my computer will barely run Skyrim and I'd really like to play it on my comfy couch with my HDTV. :ohdear:

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Feenix posted:

it's 700,000 gb. Serious. I want that code with the longing of 1000 suns. If it doesn't work out for you, consider me?

Check your PMs. Make sure to tell poor Jamesman how big the file is, eh?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Any trip reports on that new Skyrim patch? It's supposed to "improve occasional performance issues resulting from long term play", which I suppose means the horrible lag and freezing that comes from having a big 10+ mb save file.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Spalec posted:

Apparently 1.2 has hosed up a few things, I dunno how much it fixed the problems either.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-30-skyrim-patch-1-2-has-resistance-breaking-bug

"The other effect, as mentioned, is that some dragons now fly backwards - evidently bored with hours of flying face first."

That's a pretty great quote. The bit about the resistances breaking is a bummer, though. I wonder how wide spread it is. I went with Saints Row over Skyrim last week specifically to wait until a patch or two comes out, and it looks like I made the right choice for now.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I was quite pleasantly surprised by Bulletstorm, though in no small part because the marketing for that game was abysmal. All of the 'dicktits' nonsense actually sold the game short: it's a bright colourful game with interesting weapons and rewards for using the combat creatively rather than just 'go here -- shoot dude in head -- move on'. Some of the characters were at least mildly interesting, even if the story really didn't seem to go anywhere.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Morpheus posted:

The only marketing I even remember from Bulletstorm is the fact that they set up a hamburger booth at the 2010 E3 called Burgerstorm. Free hamburgers, all day. With names like Gangbang burger (three patties and a squirt of cock sauce) and the Afterburner (chopped jalapeno topping). Always a massive lineup, but the burgers were serviceable, and of course, free.

I think more games -- nay, all games -- should be marketed with free hamburgers, frankly. Bulletstorm was oddly meat-focused: they also sent raw meat to games journalists.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Looking back at it, maybe 'abysmal' is a little harsh on Bulletstorm's marketing. They did do some cool stuff. I think what turned me off originally was lines like 'Bulletstorm will kick you in the face with awesome', 'Hey, Dicktits, this game ain't gonna pre-order itself' (from a Dev Trailer) or 'play with your enemies like a fat kid with cake' (Oh, Cliffy B.). In retrospect you get a bit of a ironic, satirical vibe from it, but I remember at the time thinking it was earnestly sincere like an XTREME SPORTS game or Duke Nukem or something. I got turned off by the seeming super bro-ishness of the whole thing, when the game is a little darker/weirder than that (though there still is some of that).

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

whip posted:

Are the lot of you going to renew your PlayStation+ subscriptions?

I will. I've enjoyed some of the free games, and I've gotten my money's worth out of the discounts. I would at least consider renewing on the strength of all the automation/cloud stuff alone, though: I love turning on my machine to find out that it downloaded this or that patch already and uploaded my new save games or profile information to the cloud. (God that sounds sad.)

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Speaking of games that are cheap: what about Brutal Legend? I think I can find it around for about seven bucks or so these days.

I'm not a huge metal fan, but I am a huge Tim Schafer fan. If I go into the game knowing about and expecting the RTS parts, maybe play it on easy, is it going to be worth my time?

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Feenix posted:

Someone wanna give me a laymen's rundown on Dungeon Defenders. I knew it was a PSn game, but also it came out as a sorta overly User-Interfaced iOS game earlier.

I like the color. The vids look cool but a little crazy. If I had to guess, it's a Tower Defense-like game where you are also a guy who can run around and fight on your own a bit?

I'd love a bit more detail on what it is and why I should want it. :) (If you don't mind talking about it some...)

All I've played is the PC version, but here are some thoughts:

It's an active tower defense style game, where you wander around and actively fight monsters in addition to your traps. There are four different classes, each with different skills/talents/play strategies, and you can switch out different characters between waves. It's fairly loot driven, and you're constantly collecting money to buy new weapons/armour/pets from a store. You level up your character as well, assigning points to traits and skills. The traps/towers are the usual tower defense-y tropes, but the different characters vary dramatically in what they set down so there is room for strategy.

It's really meant to be played co-op. You can get through about two thirds of the game on your own with mild-to-minimal grinding (you can re-do levels you've done before), but eventually you end up having to protect three different cores in a sprawling level and its just too big (for me) to handle alone.

The art style is fairly cartoonish and fun. There is lot of loot to sort through, so if that is your kind of thing you're set. If you have someone you can play through the game with, that would be ideal.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Housh posted:

I picked up SR3 last night and played 7 hours straight. I wasn't that blown away by the first two missions as I saw videos of them played online but drat is the game fun once you start upgrading. I haven't beaten the game yet but I heard there are two endings based off choice. The only choice I had was blowing up the cloning building which I chose not to. Is that it?

Don't stress about the ending choice. It occurs during the last mission. You're actually encouraged to do both of the endings -- it's the only mission in the game you can actually replay.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

Oh cool, guess I'm finally going to buy Rearmed then!

I think this is all the reason you need to pick up Rearmed, especially for that price:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtHTroVWPM

Simon Viklund is pretty great.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Dayewalker posted:

Hell now I'm considering picking it up just based on that track. Is the rest of the soundtrack that good?

Power Plant is my favourite by a good margin, but the rest of the soundtrack is pretty good, too. A couple more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfy8CEd_50w - Heat Wave
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1r7TrYZwJ0 - Main Theme

Code Jockey posted:

Question: is the last boss renamed Hitler or literally Hitler?

My horrible secret is that I never finished Rearmed -- I got about halfway and then some other game came out and I forgot about it. :ssh: Rearmed is still good, mind you, though I can't remember the game I was so hot on...

ChetReckless fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Dec 23, 2011

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

BAN DICKEYE posted:

So I just got 3D Dot Game Heroes, what happened to that custom character database where you could download the saves on a flash drive?

The official site is here: http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/. The bad news is that the only sort method they have for almost 40 pages of characters is 'by date', and there is no search functionality (though you can do a site search through Google). On the bright side, it is fun to just page through all the characters and see some of the crazier ones. Looks like they've trimmed off all the licensed content, so I guess I'll have to hang onto my pre-purge Sir Batman.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

RichterIX posted:

So just how bad is Splatterhouse? It's $10 at K-Mart which is really poking my impulse buy button.

Personally, I think I got at least $10 worth of enjoyment out of it, and I was not a Splatterhouse fan back in the day. Jim Cummings does some good voice work as the Mask, and there is a perverse thrill from hearing the voice of Winnie the Pooh and Darkwing Duck spout some really raw poo poo in that role. It's fairly bloody and brutal (as you'd imagine), but that stuff isn't really as shocking now as it was back in the NES days. (Also, if you did like those TG16/Genesis Splatterhouse games (1, 2, and 3 that is), those are all unlockable and playable in this.) The story, such as it is, isn't really anything to write home about (or really very good), but its not super-duper terrible either, and there are some mildly amusing one-liners. Also: I hope you like metal.

Mechanically it's fairly par for the course for that kind of God of War style game, with combos and new moves unlocking with whatever they call experience points or whatnot. The game will sometimes go into side-scroller mode to mix it up some, though that can be a little frustrating. The rare times when the game lurches into 3D platforming are probably the worst moments, as they usually are in God of War and such.

The game is probably about 6-10 hours or so, depending on difficulty level and how many collectibles (pieces of nudie/scantily clad photos of your girlfriend, natch) you go for. If you're into that kind of God of War style action game, you could probably do worse for $10.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

So apparently Eat Sleep Play is folding up its tent and making mobile games, minus 20 percent of the company and David Jaffe -- according to the Salt Lake City Tribune. That, umm, probably doesn't bode well for Twisted Metal DLC, does it?

(The article also quotes a dude as saying Jaffe is moving on to "casual games", which he has denied on Twitter.)

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

I thought the gameplay in Alice was mostly fine -- at least par for the course for that kind of platformer. The art direction was good, and each Chapter had a nice, distinct look. My major issue with the game was that each Chapter was at least an hour too long. The tedious things about the game would have had much less opportunity to be grating if they didn't stick around so drat long.

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Evil Vin posted:

Quick question, received a PS3 less than a week ago so I'm new to this. Do I need to play Little Big Planet before the second one or can I just straight up skip it.

You can probably just go right to the second one, as its better in most of the ways that matter. If you find yourself really getting into LBP2, though, go buy the first one super cheap: all of the costumes/stickers/etc you get in LBP1 get carried over to the second one, and you can never have too many of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChetReckless
Sep 16, 2009

Shalinor posted:

There's no way of unlocking those if you just play in LBP2?

As far as I know, no, though I could be wrong -- my son is the LBP expert.

Which would mean, unfortunately, that if you don't play LBP1 you don't get the best costume of them all:

• Locked thread