Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Robit the paranoid blogger.
I'm having trouble getting LittleBigPlanet 2 to load after the recent update. It just freezes on the initial loading screen, every time. I've tried deleting & reinstalling the game content, but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Jamesman posted:

You can't sell it! Sure, the game debuted with a thoughtful and interesting trailer that in no way represented that it would be a generic FPS zombie Left 4 Dead clone, and sure it had a disasterous release due to being a horrible buggy mess, but... If you sell it now, then you won't be able to buy the DLC coming out later this month!

Good old DLC. What did we ever do before you became standard for all games? :allears:
If you think Dead Island is a buggy mess, you should see the PS Home tie-in game. Honestly, it's got some of the worst animation and hit detection I've ever seen.

EDIT: Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GEi9LWm-oA

Zero Star fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 11, 2011

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Harlock posted:

I personally can't wait for the FFX HD remake/reinvision/whatever.
Is there any kind of ETA on this yet? I'm tempted to rebuy the PS2 version but if this is coming out soon then I'll hang on to my cash.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

Rueish posted:

Everytime I played FF8, even when I "broke" the game and junctioned my stats to crazy levels.. I never put on Enc-None. Well, unless it was in an annoying areas but even then I always end up to be level 100.

It made some of the last bosses a little more.. "challenging".
Not to mention that in the PSX version, the ultimate optional boss monster Omega Weapon will be level 100 (with well over a million HP) no matter what you do. Therefore, to have any chance of defeating it, you need to get as high-level as possible.

Zero Star
Jan 22, 2006

There's actually a glitch in FF8 that lets you get rare cards on Disc 4, refine them, and then win them back again.

You need to defeat the entire Balamb CC group (including the King), then get to Disc 4. In the Hangar area you'll meet the two Diamond girls. The left-hand girl will give away one rare card at a time, even if you've previously lost or refined it.

Code Jockey posted:

I know the point of no return where the ship crashes into the side of the Lunatic Pandora I take it, which makes a great deal of sense as a point of no return and I'm right at it, so I guess now is when I'll go clean up what's left.
Sorry to nitpick, but the point of no return is actually right before the Seifer battle in the Lunatic Pandora. You can turn back after the Mobile Type 8 fight if you want.

• Locked thread