Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The difference between UFC & Bellator gambles? UFC’s cost them millions of dollars

Best case scenario for UFC with the women’s title? Ronda Rousey (Hulk Hogan) losing to Holly Holm (Ultimate Warrior) losing to Miesha Tate (Sgt. Slaughter), with Rousey vs. Tate now having a shiny new angle to another re-match.

i can see why these guys have to write news articles for a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Marching Powder posted:

Hey conor, a million ain't poo poo when a billion next to it

i doubt he reads this thread

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

LobsterMobster posted:

One of my colleagues over at Uproxx has been getting interviews with various fighters.

He got some contacts with Cris Cyborg, and her people demanded $500 for us to interview her.

:wtc:

i would wanna get paid for it too

• Locked thread