Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Bundt Cake posted:

i stuff the condom before i mash the potatoes

Rheinhold doesn't :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Oh Jesus, that guy's abusing semicolons too. It makes my poor technical writer heart cry. It's been said a zillion times, but a couple of knowledgeable goon MMA fans coupled with a couple of goon editors could easily produce the best MMA website in existence.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Overeem and Nelson are in the top ten and they both would have been dead with that kind of pace.

Dear God, JT needs to be signed to the UFC for an Overeem rematch. All he has to do is back up for 3 minutes and he's golden.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

1st AD posted:

Lots of MMA nerds no poo poo buy into the whole bushido spirit idea of MMA and hate the dumb jocks that actually pay money and keep the sport afloat. Like I would not be shocked if that annoying guy who always has bad opinions (you know who I'm talking about, the humorless fat white guy) didn't like Hunt/Bigfoot because it wasn't "technical" enough despite the fact that Mark Hunt executed techniques like a pro WHILE INJURED.

Isn't Snowden the skinny, pocket-protector type of annoying nerd?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

coconono posted:

my goto for answering if a term is racist is urban dictionary. lets see what they have to say:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lawn%20Jockey

Yup, its racist.

Yeah, in the old days in the south they were little heavy concrete statues with rings to which you could tie your horses when you were stopping at someone's house. They were always invariably really racist-looking caricatures of black people in jockey outfits.

Zach Arnold is absolutely sure it's not racist to call other human beings "lawn jockeys" as long as you're not directly referring to a black person.

Next week he will tell us how the heavyweight division doesn't get enough attention because everyone good in that weight class is a beaner and we know how audiences like that. Hey, he didn't say Cain Velasquez was a beaner, specifically.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
that is a lot of words to say pettis is kinda slutty, so am i, one time we did a sloppy seconds flipflop

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

As Americans get poorer, they are more excited to pay $60 to some company for a thing they don't need? That's the biggest non sequitur I've seen this month, and loving Donald Trump is running for president.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Eat This Glob posted:

Nick Diaz, ladies and gentlemen.

Regarding the "didn't graduate eighth grade" then "when I was in high school" Diaz probably got a social promotion or something similar.

In some parts of the country middle school is 5-7th and high school is 8th-12th, and in many areas they just put junior and senior high in one building. He could have easily been in a situation like that and simply be expressing it unclearly because he is Nick Diaz.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Not sure if this was covered in the UFC thread but it's dragged that thread down long enough anyway so it can go here, but the UFC have lifted the ban on MMAFighting.

http://www.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-June-6

e: Rogan talks about it here at 1:26:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pbRNSMkDDc

Rogan says, as far as he knows based on conversations with people he trusts at the UFC, the UFC said to Ariel after the Diaz/Conor 2 confirmation slipped out early
"There's only a handful of people who know this information about Lesnar, we're going to fire them all if you let this information out that you've got, so if you release it, you're ruining people's lives" and then Ariel did it after that.

lol what a piece of poo poo if true

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Le Saboteur posted:

Yeah its pretty funny that people's initial reaction is calling Ariel a dick and not the UFC head brass a bunch of crazy motherfuckers.

in this scenario the ufc is the hyped up cop with a gun pointed at a guys head saying "hands up or ill shoot" and ariel is the guy responding "YOU ARE UNCONSTITUTIONALLY HARASSING ARIEL OF THE FAMILY HELWANI AND I DO NOT MAKE JOINDER WITH YOUR AUTHORITY. I DEMAND TO SPEAK WITH THE COUNTY SHERIFF AT ONCE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
like, both sides are dumb assholes in this situation but one dumb rear end in a top hat is way better armed and the other one just had to not talk for 20 minutes, but god forbid mr helwanis sense of justice be inconvenienced even the slightest bit.

• Locked thread