Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

ALMIGHTYSTRIKE posted:

what is the strongest coffee on the planet ? is there actually one or are the top brands kinda all the same ?

Pweh! Fetid! The humans still hide their finest bean!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Do you have a water boiler? You need a water boiler to make instant black sludge, so I'll reckon you have access to one (don't get me wrong, I thrive on that poo poo when I'm in the military, but then again, I'll also happily eat field rations in the same setting. Those things taste horribly horrible. There's just something about how your body and mind follow suit with the setting.)

If you have a water boiler, you can make good coffee. You won't need a grinder, or a roaster, or a $1000 coffee maker. You can buy good ground coffee, and a Bodum or similar, and use that. It'll be way better than anything before.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Today the local hypermarket used an Ethiopian lady (and a most gracefully beauteous specimen at that, I should add) to market the Nestlé coffee capsules :(

A fair attempt, fuckers, but try harder next time.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Join the military, half-warm ration pack-issue instant coffee in a foldable plastic cup at nine thirty in the morning on a frosty firing range is nectar from the teats of the Virgin Mary herself.