Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Dirty Dish
Oct 8, 2009

:argh:

Mr. Wiggles posted:

^^^^^^^
Cocoa! Yes, maybe that will do the trick.

Yes but that's not what I'm talking about. It has a different flavor (black, without the milk). There's lots of chicory in it, but there's something else that I can't figure out. Is it a different varietal of coffee? I don't know!

Yep, they use Arabica, Robusta, Excelsa and Catimor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Dirty Dish
Oct 8, 2009

:argh:

Doh004 posted:

Question! Is it illegal for my little studio apartment in NYC to not have a smoke detector? Because I definitely don't have one which I discovered after smoking up my kitchen the other night with roasting coffee.

Sure looks that way! http://www.housingnyc.com/html/resources/faq/quality.html#smoke

On a different note, does anybody know an easy way to clean a Contigo Autoseal? I forgot to clean it for a week or so and it has some gunk up inside the lid that's hard to reach.