Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oRenj9
Aug 3, 2004

Who loves oRenj soda?!?
College Slice
All this talk about the tools for making a perfect cup of coffee, but no mention of the best tools for drinking that perfect cup? I received a Starbucks Tumbler from my sister for my birthday, and I have to admit it is one of my favorite gifts ever. Of course, it is vacuum-seals to the coffee hot for hours, but the best part is the lid.

The lid is designed so that if you tilt it too much, hardly anything will come out. I've knocked this over on my laptop several times and each time it just lets out a few drops. The drinking lip is tapered in such a way that the coffee comes out in a thin sheet to encourage slurping and prevents burning. I've had a dozen or so coffee mugs over the years, this one is miles ahead of them all. And it is reasonably priced.

As an added bonus, you only pay $0.50 for a fill up at Starbucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU