Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

notaviking
Aug 15, 2011

You can run, but you'll just die tired...
I just bought some Maharaja Chai Oolong and it's pretty drat good. I think my favorite is still the White Ayurvedic & Samurai Chai Mate. The whites are extremely rewarding if you get the brew, seep time, etc just right. I'm not, however, getting the flavor (looking for spicey) I want from the Oolong. I would have thought it would be an easier tea to brew.

KarmaticStylee posted:

Anyways, real reason I'm posting right now is to say SCREW Teavana. They have the most aggressive, harassing, in-your-face sales people I've dealt with.

Definitely their corporate culture. I can't count how many times they've tried to sell me on a "better" teapot to bring out the flavor, or a new tin can for freshness (even though I forgot my empty one at home). They seem to stop after you tell them you're not interested. But always an upsell for something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU