Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy
I'll vouch for the chai that Chaos Motor sells.. I was converted from almost exclusively drinking overpriced coffee concoctions daily to chai (I went with adding soymilk after dicking around with milks) and have been quite happy. I dropped a few pounds as well since the coffee drinks were loaded with sugar, whipped cream and all the other drizzled things they use not to mention it saved me from having to buy five dollar coffee beverages twice, sometimes three times daily.

I experimented a lot with the first couple of bags getting the flavor just right for me which was another thing I enjoyed which you cannot get with that double shot venti caramel macchiato.

demonR6 fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

Chaos Motor posted:

Same goes to you, if you like spiced chai, and chocolate teas, you really should try ours, it's a chocolate masala chai in the Hyderabadi tradition.

I got the barista at the Starbucks in our building hooked on it and now when I re-up I always throw a bag her way.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Niemat posted:

The lemon juice is a great idea--I just keep vinegar around on the regular for cleaning. Maybe I'll run to the store this weekend for a lemon, though, because a lingering lemon smell/taste wouldn't be so terrible temporarily...

Definitely going to try this on a china mug I have to see if it'll remove the tea stains! Thanks!

They sell the lemon juice albeit from concentrate in those little plastic containers that look like a lemon and it does the job nicely. Plus you have more in the event you need it again since one lemon may not yield enough juice.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I have a fine mesh strainer that I still get random leaves through.. it's just something you learn to deal with when making tea.