Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
Hey everyone, I'm the chai guy in SA mart! I had literally no idea that you guys were interested in our chai until detectivemonkey told me today! Thanks so much for your support & interest, and please don't let me interrupt the conversation! We still have a number of 10% off coupons available for "sagoons", so if you want to give it a try, by all means let us know what you think, and I'm happy to answer any questions I can!

Bobo the Red posted:

Anyone know of similar loose leaf available in the US? I'm reluctant to just try buying up every vague 'Chai' tea, since so many of them have black pepper (which is a deal/heart breaker)

Our masala has black pepper in it, but if you put a note on your order, we will totally send you a package that is JUST the black tea with no masala at all in it. We sell the masala on the side too, so you can snag a packet if you want to taste-test. Your satisfaction is literally the only thing we care about so if there's something we can do to accommodate you, we'll do it, cross our hearts and hope to die.

Chaos Motor fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Feb 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin

FuriousxGeorge posted:

I'm a junkie for the Adagio flavored blacks.

I'm not sure what the rules are here, but if you like black teas, you should give ours a shot. It's my girlfriend's family's blend of Assam & Hyderabadi. People rave about it, I think you'd like it. We have a money back guarantee in case you have any doubts about trying something new.

Comic posted:

If I'm not at home, a bag of Stash 'Double Spice Chai' assuming I can milk and cream it. If I'm at home, I like a cup of Irish Breakfast.

I'm out of the latter, but I have so many other kinds of tea due to people gifting me tea that I like okay that I can't bring myself to buy more. Drinking the last of my 'mocha nut mate' sampler, which is... eh, it's okay. Not a huge fan of adagio's chocolate in tea, it always seems too light on it. Of the mate sampler I much prefered plain yerba mate or the spiced mate.

Same goes to you, if you like spiced chai, and chocolate teas, you really should try ours, it's a chocolate masala chai in the Hyderabadi tradition.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
So am I the only one who likes the smell of vinegar?

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
Of course you could also try a spiced tea like ours, the only flavoring in ours is vanilla and spices but it tastes like chocolate.

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin
We sell an Indian chai made with Assam black tea, you can get a free sample from our website at chai-me.com. We have a 5 star rating, 100% customer satisfaction, and a money back guarantee. Give us a shot if you like black teas, I am certain you'll like ours.

edit: Here's our thread in SA-Mart. Here's the free sample, makes enough for 2 smaller cups or 1 large one. We say 10g but usually you get more like 14-15g so it could make 3 cups depending on how strong you like it. I like it strong. :)

Chaos Motor fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Mar 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaos Motor
Aug 29, 2003

by vyelkin

Boris Galerkin posted:

Sounds great, but but I'm more interested in teas that are just purely tea so I'll pass so you don't waste shipping a sampler to me.

We'd be happy to send you a sample without any masala added, if you'd like. :)

Actually, I'm going to add a "Just Tea" product option, since you aren't the first person who wanted the chai w/o masala.

DurianGray posted:

Hey, I went ahead and added you to the OP under the vendor section, hope that's cool.

Of course, thank you so much for doing that for us!

We're having some template issues following an update to our backend, so our product pages are less than perfect right now, but we should have it all looking pretty again in the next day or so.