Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lauren
Apr 13, 2002
The fucking whipshit of all fucking shitter-bongers
My steak has been cooked a little more done than I would have liked about three times this week.

I had to wait thirty minutes to be seen by the doctor then he tells me that there isn't anything wrong.

I don't have any challenges at work.

I hate having to make do with 2% milk and generic microwaved frozen brussels sprouts.

Why do I always have to be the one who has to pick where we go out to eat and which movie to see?

It is so embarrassing driving this four year old car.

I worry if I am wearing too much jewelry when I go out.

This isn't grass fed organic beef, this is garbage and I'm throwing it out.

So many channels and nothing good is on.

Ugh I don't want to get older.

Those damned loud mowers. Why can't they wait til later to get that poo poo done? It's not even noon yet!

These penicillan pills are horse pills. Why can't they make them more pleasant?

Lost two vacation days at work because I was sick twice this year so now I only get 12 days vacation. Thanks for cutting into my Disneyworld time.

The damned elevator was not working and I had to take the stairs.

I'm not really like this at all :ohdear:

Lauren has a new favorite as of 19:29 on Sep 21, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysdexique
Sep 12, 2010

Let me give you some advice, little buddy.
My youtube subscriptions aren't updating and I don't know why :qq:

Cereal Connoisseur
Jun 29, 2011
The tattertot casserole I just made was bending the spachela too much, and I had to scoop more than once.

My most recent Oblivion auto-save is corrupt...and my quick save was a whole 4 minutes before.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I have to sacrifice my much-needed nap to go pick up my car's title from the UPS office so I can register it in New York. Ugh...

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
I can't find a job so I sit in my parent's palatial suburban home, reading Something Awful by day and going out with friends/girlfriend by night. :smithicide:

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

~*fabulous*~
I didn't take a video game console with me to college so I'm missing out on all these hot new games

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Forums Medic posted:

and going out with friends/girlfriend by night.
That part ain't half bad man.

I hate it when I spend 15 minutes trying to reply to a post, it not sounding right no matter how I adjust the paragraphs, and then just cancel the post all together and find another thread to ejaculate my opinions on.
:saddowns:

And I want to take a nap but I'm expecting a call.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

ornery bean posted:

I have to sacrifice my much-needed nap to go pick up my car's title from the UPS office so I can register it in New York. Ugh...

Terribly sorry. gently caress our state.

Content: NYS drives licenses are still made out of lovely laminated paper and I don't want to spend the extra $50 to get an enhanced license.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.

Digital_Jesus posted:

Terribly sorry. gently caress our state.

Content: NYS drives licenses are still made out of lovely laminated paper and I don't want to spend the extra $50 to get an enhanced license.

Even worse, the new licenses are ugly as gently caress.

I need to pay my cable company but I'm broke. :(

Spaticus has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Sep 21, 2011

majestic12
Sep 2, 2003

Pete likes coffee
I'm installing a brand new car stereo that I got for free and soldering the wiring harness gave me a headache

e: and I left big ugly lumps of solder on the connections

majestic12 has a new favorite as of 21:46 on Sep 21, 2011

Johnny Digital
Apr 29, 2008

Forums Medic posted:

I can't find a job so I sit in my parent's palatial suburban home, reading Something Awful by day and going out with friends/girlfriend by night. :smithicide:

Exactly this, except I'm bored and my wrist hurts. But job-hunting is even more boring :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Spaticus posted:

Even worse, the new licenses are ugly as gently caress.

I need to pay my cable company but I'm broke. :(

And your license plates are fugly, too. My Texas ones are so scenic and amazing, and my Texas license was so freakin' pretty. :(

All these first world problems are getting me down.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Most of the serfs on the land owned by my monastery have been stricken by the plague and now we can't commission any more golden crucifixes for our chapel.

First estate problems.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I own enough video games to probably last me a decade's worth of play, yet I still keep buying and wanting new ones that keep coming out, slowly adding to the pile. Also, I don't have enough money to buy every single video game that I want the preorder bonuses for, even if I grab the bonuses and sell the game on Amazon. :(

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I'm moving back in with my parents as I haven't found steady enough work in LA, and I want to try to save for grad school. I worry I'll end up in a modest career that I have no real interest in for the rest of my life instead of being able to chase a pipe dream of self-expression and gratification in entertainment.

Oh, the existential horror.

In It For The Tank
Feb 17, 2011

But I've yet to figure out a better way to spend my time.
I eat steak so often that I now don't like it anymore.

That thing I sent
May 27, 2010

I'm a Bro-ny!
I got switched to the late shift at work, where I show up at 8:30 instead of 7:30. Everyone else is already there, so now there are no parking spots for me and I have to park way in the back or way off to the side.

Also my boss made delicious homemade chocolate caramel cream cupcakes and I can't eat them because I'm on a diet.

:negative:

Edit: Also, I have to go traveling tomorrow and can't finish listening to the new Patton Oswalt CD, so now I have to wait until Saturday to finish it up.

That thing I sent has a new favorite as of 23:08 on Sep 21, 2011

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Catalina posted:

I own enough video games to probably last me a decade's worth of play, yet I still keep buying and wanting new ones that keep coming out, slowly adding to the pile. Also, I don't have enough money to buy every single video game that I want the preorder bonuses for, even if I grab the bonuses and sell the game on Amazon. :(

This hits way too close to home.

:firstworldproblems:

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
New Facebook layout sucks rear end.

Wish it cost less than $25 to import things.

Wish I had more time to see my girlfriend.

Get a job with a big company out west, live in the middle of nowhere and be able to buy a house with cash in a few years, or stay near home and get an average earning job with local companies.

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
R.E.M. broke up??? NOOOOO!

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
I wanted Thai food last night at 11, but all the Thai places were closed, and I don't know how to make it myself. :smith:

squeee
Apr 23, 2009

the thrill of the chase.
The cigarette lighter thing is broken in my car so now I can't use my GPS/phone charger. :(

Catalina
May 20, 2008

I have $25 in Amazon credit, but the thing I want to buy is $1.37 over that, shipped. With free two-day shipping because of Amazon Prime.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
My computer at work only has a 40GB hard drive. Son of a bitch.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
One of my sisters gave me a video game for one of my consoles and the other gave me a video game for the other console. I don't know which one to hook up first.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
The copy of Saints Row 2 I rented has scratches on it and occasionally locks up

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I just ate dinner and then my roommates asked if I wanted to go to California Pizza Kitchen with them but I wasn't hungry so I turned them down but I really would have wanted to go if I hadn't already eaten.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I met up with an awesome goon tonight and was too tired to go meet his fiancee and now I'm at home wide awake.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I really want a california sandwich but the place is closed.

Forums Medic
Oct 2, 2010

i be out there in orbit
The Let's Play I've been following has been updating slower than I'd like.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
I didn't get home until 8.30 tonight. I even had to heat up my dinner in the microwave. I was still hungry after so I ate the rest of my beef jerky. Now I have to go buy more.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
Driving a manual car right after working out your calves is really hard.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Forums Medic posted:

The Let's Play I've been following has been updating slower than I'd like.

Along these lines: the next Homestuck update is only 35% completed :smith: It's been a month since the last one (unless you count the mini teaser updates)

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I have to go to wal mart tonight to get some grocery shopping done, but if I get outta the chair I am going to wake up the cat I am catsitting :smith:

Only 1 cold pepsi throwback left :(

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I've run out of outlets on my power strip and I have to choose between recharging my cell or listening to my iPod.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I have to go to wal mart tonight to get some grocery shopping done, but if I get outta the chair I am going to wake up the cat I am catsitting :smith:

Only 1 cold pepsi throwback left :(

Wake the drat cat up. If it were in your position it would wake you up just so you're conscious for the moment it slits your throat open.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But, he's a fluffy lil snoogy woogums.

He is a huge 14lb 3 legged wussy though, God drat he puts out some heat. Sweating my balls off with him on my lap but him snoring is just hilarious.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

When my friend and I get bored of PYF, we don't know which other forums to browse to be entertained. :(

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
I got in a really big fight with my boyfriend over the fact that he doesn't want me to be in the same committee as him during a Model United Nations conference. I don't want to do UN Habitat because our team has no "nice" countries in that committee. This was also our first fight since May :(

I don't know why I care because I am not even good at MUN anyways.

The website I ordered my Marceline the Vampire Queen wig from charged me but never mailed out my wig. I asked if they could just send it since they had the money, but they already began processing the refund.

Edit: I can no longer buy 1 Pokemon guidebook and expect it to have information about Pokemon, their moveset and evolutions. No, I have to spend $40 to buy both books since they are separate now.

Egoist has a new favorite as of 06:21 on Sep 22, 2011

Wizbang
Jan 13, 2005

"Y...you...oh...okay. I'll...
I'll be here if you change your mind...
we can be space cowboys together later...

Buzkashi posted:

The copy of Saints Row 2 I rented has scratches on it and occasionally locks up

The good(?) news is that Saints Row 2 just has stability problems; it's not your scratched disk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got up, went to wal mart, and they didn't have the thing I went to buy, and then when I went to get some pepsis they had that aisle closed off cause of the wet floor and I couldn't get them :saddowns:

Then I asked one of the dudes who worked there where to find a shelf I wanted, and he told me this place ALL THE WAY on the other side of the store, and it turns out that it was not the right kinda shelf :argh:

drat YOU WAL MART! RUINING MY 2 AM SHOPPING SPREE! :arghfist::saddowns:

• Locked thread