Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I want to read the bitcoins thread but there's about a thousand posts since the last time I read it. I have the time, it just seems like so much effort to get caught up.

I'm also behind on the boobs and rear end threads and sometimes people quote a broken link as being really good and I feel like I'm missing out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I have more game consoles/DVD players/TV boxes than my TV has connectors so sometimes I have to swap them out before playing.

Also my Wii is from the US so I have to use a power switcher for it which I have to turn on as well as the Wii and the TV to play Wii games. I could buy a UK/Ireland Wii adaptor but the stores are out of my way and I keep forgetting every time I am near one.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I'm reheating soup in the microwave but to do it properly I have to heat it and stir it and then heat it some more, and I just finished the first heat but I sat down and got comfy while it was heating and now I don't want to get up again to finish heating it because I'll still have to wait another 2 minutes after that before I can actually eat it which will be just enough time for me to get all comfy again :(

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Lauren posted:

My pet fish died yesterday after having him around for four years. How will I go on? :emo:
This is a legit problem and does not belong here.

I want to play some board games but there are things on the board game table.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
All my posts today have been stupid and poorly written and now several people on the Internet hold my opinions in less regard :(

• Locked thread