Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My TV isn't big enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
AVAST! VIRUS DATABASE HAS BEEN UPDATED!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to save money for a trip to Hawaii next year. This means not spending as much now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I hate how when I'm watching TV on the couch I get really tired, but when I stand up to go to bed I'm not anymore.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I had to use gas with ethanol in it. Ugh.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I left my phone at home. I can't play spider solitaire on the ferry or listen to music while on my motorcycle.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

GWBBQ posted:

?The ticket machines at the train station take up to $100 bills an give change in dollar coins.

poo poo, and I thought the machines on the ferry that spit out my $20 in coins was a pain in the rear end.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm going to dress our boston terrier up as a butler for our Halloween party, but dog clothes are expensive.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Nah, he's black and white, but I kind of wanted a top hat for him, too. Generic pet clothing searches led me to a $35 hat. I wouldn't spend $35 on a hat for myself, let alone a miniature one for my dog. Maybe I'll buy one of those stupid Hot Topic mini ones for chicks and cut off the veil or something.
Totally going with the mustache idea, though.

New FWP: Not sure what to make the mini Aussie for Halloween.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I don't want to work at all today. I've tried to convince myself to do something but all I've accomplished is staring at motorcycle parts online and reading SA. gently caress it; five day work week.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My girlfriend just got back from Arizona and wants a kitten (her older sister has one). We already have two dogs and a cat in an apartment. I do not want another animal. The cat we have shits enough and all of them shed too much as it is.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I woke up at 4am with terrible gas and couldn't fart.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I didn't put enough vanilla silk in my chai tea. It wasn't as good as usual.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to pay $260 for "my share" of an ER visit that my insurance won't cover. I'm also fighting with another company (West Sound Medical) for the $209 they owe me back because they never told my insurance company I paid them. The incident that caused me to visit the ER occurred in October of last year.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I just wrote, proofread and edited a long, ranting post towards the OP of this thread. While fixing grammer and editing it, I kept checking to see if the thread got locked.
Right before I hit "Submit Reply", it did.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Man with Hat posted:

It's grammar. My first world problem is that this actually bothers me way more than it should. Along with other common spelling errors (than\then, dieing etc.).

Oh gently caress me I usually catch that stuff.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to write a speech for my friend's wedding. Ugh. I suck at public speaking. Maybe I'll fill it with Star Wars references. He'd find it hilarious.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I have to work tomorrow and only have a two day weekend.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
There's a high chance of precipitation when I go snowboarding this weekend. I want blue skies this time. ugh.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm going out to my parent's house after work tonight. They need help moving their furniture because the flooring is getting replaced. I get a home cooked meal but can't play video games until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I've had a package at the leasing office for the past week. Neither my girlfriend nor I have been home before the leasing office closes and, thus, cannot pick it up. I've asked them three times to drop it off at our apartment. Emailed twice and called once. Still nothing. The new(er) office agents are completely useless.
E: I've also gotten two emails saying I have a package at the office and to email them if I'd like them to drop it off at my apartment.

its all nice on rice has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Apr 12, 2013

• Locked thread