Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
The inside of my ear is really itchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Understanding what thread you're in is futile the monkey said as it double-clicked the report button.
The other day I hit the wrong button on my HDTV and it looked ugly until I fixed it.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My cell phone sucks, the buttons are too small. Also, typing things on my ipod loving sucks.

Spaticus has a new favorite as of 21:52 on Sep 20, 2011

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

The remote is on the other side of my den and I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Digital_Jesus posted:

Terribly sorry. gently caress our state.

Content: NYS drives licenses are still made out of lovely laminated paper and I don't want to spend the extra $50 to get an enhanced license.

Even worse, the new licenses are ugly as gently caress.

I need to pay my cable company but I'm broke. :(

Spaticus has a new favorite as of 21:31 on Sep 21, 2011

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My back is itchy

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I'm getting a cold. gently caress.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I think I have an ingrown hair,

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I'm getting a cold. Better than AIDS.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Wandering Knitter posted:

My tooth hurt when I flossed it after dinner. Oh God what if I need another crown or root canal? :smithicide:

I got a tooth ache, too. Keeping me away from sweets.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My headphones are almost dead. If I move a single inch it goes dead.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Blaminator posted:

There's no WiFi in the Coffee shop i'm in.

You must be using magic,

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My loving Xbox keeps freezing.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Bilal X posted:

I binged through the first two seasons of Community to catch up with the show and now it's getting cancelled :negative:
God damnit I love that show.

Today I thought I got my Xbox working, only to hear a pop and the screen turning black.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

I have a massive tooth ache.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Wandering Knitter posted:

I got a teeny tiny piece of food stuck in my "bad tooth" and I haven't felt any pain that bad since my botched root canal.

I called the dentist and he said to give it a week and see if it feels better.

I hate my dentist. :smithicide:

I really need to get to the dentist to fix this tooth, it drives me nuts.

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

My wireless router keeps crapping out and I need to unplug it once every two hours. I need a new router.

Spaticus has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Feb 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaticus
Feb 26, 2007

Guitar tuner broke. Waste of money.

• Locked thread