Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
None of my friends wanted to eat with me tonight so I ended up eating all alone in a crowded dining hall :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
The TV in my apartment is too small for me to be able to really play my PS3 on so I have to settle for my N64.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I just ate dinner and then my roommates asked if I wanted to go to California Pizza Kitchen with them but I wasn't hungry so I turned them down but I really would have wanted to go if I hadn't already eaten.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I took the bus to the grocery store today but when I got there I learned the bus stop for getting back to my apartment was closed for construction so I had to walk back to campus with all of my groceries.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I've finally hit the point where I have more music than I have room for on my mp3 player so now I have to delete things off of it to make room for the new music I got but it's so hard to choose what should stay and what should go.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...

Parachute Underwear posted:

I've tried it, and some of my co-workers have tried it. It only works if you have an elevator key here, apparently.

It works if the elevator key is turned to service or fire for some elevators, and others it works all the time.

When I got out of class it was raining and my umbrella was too small to keep me completely dry, so now my feet are damp and cold.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...

Lauren posted:

A nice hot soak in the bath will fix you right up. It always makes me feel so much better. :)

More first world problems: my dorm doesn't have a bathtub.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
The shirt I bought from my favorite band had stickers inside but I didn't notice till after it went through the wash so now the stickers are all soggy.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
There was rain forecast for today but I slept in and apparently missed the majority of it. I like rain :(

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
My roommate bought some sort of air freshener and I don't know where it is but it smells really strong and it's annoying me but I'm too lazy to find it so I have to live with it.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I ordered a milk tea with boba but they forgot the boba but I didn't notice till after I left with it.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
A giant moth flew into my room and I had to kill it all by myself. Worked me up too much to be able to fall asleep for a while now. Ruined my day.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
My roommate is sleeping and I really need to print something out but I can't because my printer is loud and I don't want to wake him up.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I ate too many deviled eggs and now I feel slightly sick.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I got too much dark chocolate in my Easter candy and it's harder to binge on that because it's too rich.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
The wifi on the amtrak train is really slow.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I got a really old CRT monitor for free off of craigslist but it's so old that it doesn't have a degauss option. I wanted to have a screen to degauss all the time :(

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
Something screwed up on my new computer so I have to reinstall windows so I can get service pack one to install.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
They're turning off the wifi at school tonight so they can run maintenance on it so I'll have to plug my laptop into an ethernet port if I want to browse the forums later :qq:

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
Alice's Restaurant Massacree came up on shuffle but I'm sick so I'm not enjoying it as much as I usually do.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I have to wait till tomorrow to cook and eat my turducken.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I have to access a website for a class I'm taking. The website is password protected. We are supposed to email the TA to get the password. I can't get the TA's email because that information is posted on the website.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
My teacher is too slow and reusing some other teacher's labs, so I can't do the pre-lab for tomorrow because he hasn't covered that stuff in class yet so I don't know what to do.

At least everyone is in the same boat of confusion as me.

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I have to fold fitted sheets :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schizophrenic Orb
Nov 16, 2009

Intriguing...
I went to mail something in one of those envelopes with a window in it for an address on a preprinted form, but I hosed up and put it in backwards and sealed the envelope so now I have to write the address out by hand and use a normal envelope.

• Locked thread