Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Last night my boyfriend offered to make me a burrito since he was going to anyways and I said no because I wasn't hungry. When he came back in with his food I changed my mind. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Frosted Ambassador posted:

Sometimes I really want Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday.

Bless you, oh my god bless you for this post. :downs::hf::downs:

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I failed two classes last semester because playing WoW was more important, and now I can't make them up. :saddowns:

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Nicholas posted:

My girlfriend was legitimately sad last week because she pressed the "cubed ice" button on her fridge but crushed ice came out instead.

Wow.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Stuck between wanting to post this here or in the Idiots on Facebook thread. It goes both places but I'll leave this here.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

The hot shower I took was way too hot and left my neck feeling like it was sunburned. :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Jenova Project posted:

Sometimes when I post on Something Awful dot com sperglords buy me custom titles that aren't even true because I tripped their Sperg Limit Break and that sort of insult simply will not stand.

my feelings are hurt by cyberbullies
Ew go away with this crap.

I ate my sandwich too fast and now I keep almost-gagging as the boulder of a bite slowly falls down my esophagus.

I'm almost out of whole grain bread and will have to resort to some gross knock off.

I have to read 4 whole chapters for my Psych test Thursday. Oh, the horror!!!

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I have to sacrifice my much-needed nap to go pick up my car's title from the UPS office so I can register it in New York. Ugh...

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Spaticus posted:

Even worse, the new licenses are ugly as gently caress.

I need to pay my cable company but I'm broke. :(

And your license plates are fugly, too. My Texas ones are so scenic and amazing, and my Texas license was so freakin' pretty. :(

All these first world problems are getting me down.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I met up with an awesome goon tonight and was too tired to go meet his fiancee and now I'm at home wide awake.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

When my friend and I get bored of PYF, we don't know which other forums to browse to be entertained. :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Lauren posted:

My Sim lost his job and now he is sick. :qq:

Don't you wish those gnomes from Bustin' Out existed in Sims 3 haha.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

My AVG virus scan keeps telling me a false positive is a virus on my computer and it's annoying.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I'm caught between wanting to buy a pretty pink dress for a wedding I'm attending in October, or saving my money and buying a loving awesome female robin hood costume for Halloween. What do I do, goons? :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I don't know if I'm ballsy enough to show up in costume hahaha.

My body decided it was time to drop a huge load in the toilet immediately after I got out of a hot shower. Seriously??

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I bought Memoirs of a Geisha and, like an idiot, left the movie in my car. I'm now really disgruntled over the fact that I'll have to get ready to go outside and get it.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I have to get my rotors, brakes, and 2 tires replaced which will even out to about $1000. The worst part is I feel like a terrible daughter because my dad is covering most of it. :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I decided I want to be San for Halloween, but the costume and mask is $200 and I want to weep like a child right now. And I don't even know where to find her shoes!!!

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

My boyfriend bought me some fries that I was craving but ate half the bag, so I was still hungry.

I can't find any good online halloween/cosplay store that sells Princess Mononoke costumes.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Azrael Alexander posted:

People are arguing on the internet. RIGHT NOW.

I like you.

I'm dying to get a kitten but my landlord doesn't allow pets.

The company I work for let go two really special people to me, which means I get paid more, but I'm not happy about that due to the reason.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

aventari posted:

If you (or a friend) did this work yourself it would be ~$200
Yeah but I'm the stereotypical girl who doesn't know poo poo about fixing cars. I couldn't even put the spare on by myself, I had to have some guy do it. :(

amplifier worship posted:

Depending on where you're from, it might not matter! In Ontario, even if you sign a lease that says "no pets" your landlord cannot legally enforce that clause of the contract unless the pet is dangerous or harmful to other tenants (such as allergies, etc.)
I live in Buffalo, NY. Does it still apply? Because if that's the case I'm adopting October Revolution's kitten. Not kidding.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

lifts cats over head posted:

There's a rumor going around that my favorite social networking site might start charging for membership soon.

Are you really one of those morons that believes that, or are you being sarcastic?

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

-It's too hot to sleep.
-The kitchen is a mess.
-I want to play Assassin's Creed 3 but I don't have it.
-The incense burner I have is too small and gets ash everywhere.

ornery bean has a new favorite as of 21:02 on Apr 9, 2012

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

My friends keep telling me they'll play Halo Reach with me but are never on XBL when I am. :(

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

My dumbdumb left for work (he works overnights) 10 minutes ago and now I feel like a lost puppy and am all sad and stuff.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Dickweasel Alpha posted:

I hermited up a week ago because I wanted some me time, but now I have to go through the awkward process of explaining to everyone why I wasn't on Facebook, Skype, or answering texts/phone calls. Sometimes you just have to turn everything off and lay in the grass, dammit.

Why did you name change!

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I have tons of technology to play with, but I just can't seem to stay entertained for longer than a few seconds.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I had a dream I was feeding an octopus cereal and he liked it, but I was really sad when I woke up.

My android is having a really hard time keeping a charge now and it's starting to piss me off to the point where I might just deal with the $200 and buy the new android 3. (My contract is up)

There are clothes all over my bedroom floor and I don't even know what's clean or dirty anymore. :gonk:

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I fly so much from Buffalo to Houston that I'm really sick of being in airports, and have to be in one again in about a month. :qq:

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I had to tell someone their cat is dead today. :(

I turned the coffee pot off and forgot so now my coffee is cold.

I'm going on a badass road trip in 12 days and am ruining my excitement with obsessive thoughts about how much money we're going to spend.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Arc Rectifier posted:

I have to go out and buy groceries but it's all WINDY and my hair will look stupid.

...okay, even I hate me a bit for that one.

hahahah I like you for this one. That is a TRUE first world problem.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

NarwhalParty posted:

My husband bought a new coffee pot and it takes up way more counter space than the old one. It makes the counter look cluttered.

I'll take it off your hands. ;)

I'm sick of my Droid and want the Droid 3 really badly.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow.

Getting my hair dyed will take like 2 hours and I just don't want to deal with the time.

I think I got at least a B on my exam today but will be very upset if it isn't an A.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

When I ran over a 2 year old girl, someone noticed right away.

That poo poo made me so goddamn angry. Also I laughed really hard at this and I feel kind of bad.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Majestic Bear Song posted:

The girl I like's phone is dead and she hasn't texted me for 3 days :smith:

That might be a sign.

My boyfriend bought some more shampoo since we were out, but it's a really cheap gross kind that I just ~know~ my hair won't like.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

The only sweatpants I want to wear right now have a rather... recognizable stain on the bottom of them. And while I'm aware most people don't look towards your feet, it could happen.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I'm thoroughly enjoying The Sims 3: Pets expansion pack, but every now and then my game freezes and closes without me saving. :( It seriously upsets me.

edit: I have to deal with my boyfriend constantly talking about the Panda expansion in WoW.

I just watched a ridiculously cute video with a puppy and a bab, and it made me sad.

ornery bean has a new favorite as of 01:49 on Oct 22, 2011

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

One of my best friends is visiting me and my boyfriend in December but I'm starting to panic because there won't be much to do. :(

I guess we could bake penis shaped cookies or something.

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

I'm really sleepy and would benefit from a nap but instead I'm going to play Sims 3: Pets because trying to fall asleep is too boring but then I'll feel like poo poo for not sleeping and then my boyfriend will get home and I won't sleep at all because he's being mean and then.............

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

There was moisture on the inside of my car's windshield and, like an idiot, I smeared it with my hand and now there are very clear gross splotches all over it. And I keep forgetting to bring the Windex with me when I go to my car. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ornery bean
Nov 7, 2010

Lauren posted:

Oh I hate that. Or when you use something that has fabric softener on it and it makes a film that is a bitch to get off of the glass.
It's the worst! :gonk:

I want to surprise my boyfriend at the restaurant he works at and have him be my waiter, but it's hit or miss where he works and I don't want to go there for no reason. siiiiiiiiigh

• Locked thread