Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Splicer posted:

I want to read the bitcoins thread but there's about a thousand posts since the last time I read it. I have the time, it just seems like so much effort to get caught up.

I'm also behind on the boobs and rear end threads and sometimes people quote a broken link as being really good and I feel like I'm missing out.

Catch up its so worth it.

I only have a standard def television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
There are so many games I want to play but I don't have time to play all of them.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

ornery bean posted:

I don't know if I'm ballsy enough to show up in costume hahaha.

My body decided it was time to drop a huge load in the toilet immediately after I got out of a hot shower. Seriously??

Even your first world problems are about poo poo. :stare:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

October Revolution posted:

My vibrator broke

Check out the free* offers here then. http://www.tootimid.com/
*except for shipping and handling. Free thing changes every week.

I don't want to use spotify because I paid for PandoraOne because I hate commercials. I have to wait until my subscription runs out.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I want cake but I don't have any cake.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I'm too poor to afford Chai tea from the local coffeehouse and I loving love Chai tea.
I guess I'll have to figure out how to make it myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Somebody bought me an avatar and it's insulting. And I already had one I really liked.

VVVV You're surprised at odd things your bowels do? At this point? Really?

VanSandman has a new favorite as of 06:45 on Nov 9, 2011

• Locked thread