Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
Sometimes I miss the hole in my Capri Sun for the straw to poke through and end up stabbing the pouch instead and juice leaks everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

No one ever asks if Bender would like to live in a tiny little house. Not that I would. A tiny little house that says "Bender" on it.
The dogs are farting and it smells really bad.:argh:

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

Tonight's Doctor Who was awesome but now it's almost over :qq:

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

Someone just missed an incredible joke opportunity. It hurt to watch.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

MindlessHavok posted:

This one is probably the best in the thread so far.

The real problem is that you would ruin Filet Mignon with bacon. :colbert:

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

People are arguing on the internet. RIGHT NOW.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

ornery bean posted:

I like you.

I'm dying to get a kitten but my landlord doesn't allow pets.

The company I work for let go two really special people to me, which means I get paid more, but I'm not happy about that due to the reason.

:hfive: I like you too, awesome Amaterasu-in-a-cup icon person :3: Let us conquer the internet.

There's apple pie, but no ice cream. What's a homemade apple pie without vanilla ice cream?

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

Pope Mobile posted:

I'm going to dress our boston terrier up as a butler for our Halloween party, but dog clothes are expensive.

But they're already black and white! Just give him a bowtie and a monocle and maybe a little mustache. Unless, you have a different colored Boston...

Pope Mobile might not have a black and white Boston Terrier and therefore may have to spend more money on a dog costume.

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

Pope Mobile posted:

Nah, he's black and white, but I kind of wanted a top hat for him, too. Generic pet clothing searches led me to a $35 hat. I wouldn't spend $35 on a hat for myself, let alone a miniature one for my dog. Maybe I'll buy one of those stupid Hot Topic mini ones for chicks and cut off the veil or something.
Totally going with the mustache idea, though.

New FWP: Not sure what to make the mini Aussie for Halloween.

http://www.amazon.com/Party-King-Mini-Black-Top/dp/B005EOOW74/ref=sr_1_5?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1317075094&sr=1-5
Maybe this one?

The Aussie should go as an American stereotype of Australian person, since they're not indigenous to Australia, the deceptive bastards. :3: Make him a dude in a safari hat riding a kangaroo. Don't ask me how just do it.

FWP: Australian Shepherds are lying to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azrael Alexander
Jun 24, 2011

It's high time I listened to the new Florence + The Machine songs that have been out for weeks now, but I'm scaredddddd. What if I don't like them? What if I DO like them, but I run them into the ground and get sick of them before the album comes out, and therefore ruining the experience? Could I get sick of a Florence + The Machine Song?! Ahhhhhh

• Locked thread