Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I regret selling my DSLite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Sometimes I wonder if I'm putting on airs by having a razor with three blades. Surely I could get by with two.

But not one. I mean, I'm not a savage.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I'm going out with friends to eat tonight and we're voting on Ruby Tuesday's or Outback and I'm like, "ugh, they just serve huge chunks of steak they're so boring."

reflir posted:

I can't decide whether I should read The Magic Mountain or Cloud Atlas first.

Cloud Atlas is pretty good you should read it first.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I've run out of outlets on my power strip and I have to choose between recharging my cell or listening to my iPod.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I have to go to wal mart tonight to get some grocery shopping done, but if I get outta the chair I am going to wake up the cat I am catsitting :smith:

Only 1 cold pepsi throwback left :(

Wake the drat cat up. If it were in your position it would wake you up just so you're conscious for the moment it slits your throat open.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Yesterday I had to endure hours of Christmas music over the radio that my boss insists on playing during the workday and now I realize that I'm going to be listening to this poo poo until January. January. First of all it's not even Thanksgiving yet, get the gently caress off with that Christmas poo poo. Second, while I fully realize his gift of song, if I have to hear Bing Crosby singing "White Christmas" one more time I will pop.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough computers.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Every time I sit down to read my dog jumps up and expects me to play with him this is becoming a real problem.

Boxing Snatcher posted:

I love to write, I want to write, right now, but I don't feel like making a coherent story.

Write anyway.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Every time I see someone use the phrase 'to be fair' in their post I want to vomit rancid salmonella into their mouth.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

I just plucked a gnarly strand of ear hair out my ear and that more than anything has made me aware of the inexorable march of time and how my body will soon be a wrinkly lump of aching bones and failing senses.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Poldarn posted:

I started jogging outside again since the weather's been nice, but invariably I forget to take a leak before I leave and the up-and-down motion makes me really uncomfortable before I get back home.

You gotta turn that around into a positive. Use that discomfort to keep you moving. When your legs threaten to fail just think how good it's gonna feel getting to that toilet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

No pain no gain, man.

• Locked thread